Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Winter Steels Questions

redmini963

Hi all I have a 59 plate iq3 wanted a set of winter tyres on the car, I have a set of 15" steels from BMW MINI have tried one and it fits only trouble is the chrome nuts on the steels the bolt should be need tapered nuts to fit any ideas

thanks in advance

Perhaps tapered nuts used for a steel wheeled car that does not use bolts would do. If I remember correctly the Aygo uses bolts but perhaps the Yaris uses nuts.

The tapered nuts I use on my steel winter wheels were in a box in my garage so they must have come off a Ford or an Mazda both which were recent occupants of the garage.

Probably a pretty standard size.

MrT will know, (perhaps)

John

The hole in the centre of the wheel will be wrong too. The Mini wheels are 56.1mm diameter and the iQ wheels are only 54.1mm diameter.

Not a huge difference but you should fill that gap with a spigot ring spacer to keep everything running true.

Craig.

• Like 1

Hi everyone, I have 4 IQ2 alloys (the darker silver ones) with Bridgestone Blizzak LM-30 tyres (175/65/15). Tyres have done approx 500 miles and no punctures. Toyota will charge you about £500 for the alloys and the tyres are £212 brand new without fitting. Looking for £400 but open to offers.

• Like 1

The times when you need £400! Shame I don't have that kind of money right now. Just out of interest, whereabouts in Cheshire are you? Many moons ago I used to live in Northwich.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links