Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cheapskate Auction For Children In Need For Rav4 Owners

Hoovie

It is Children in Need night tonight, and when I was doing some clearing out, I found a centre cap from a RAV4 Alloy.

Centre cap suits both 18" and 17" alloys as fitted to the 4.3 (excepting the very, very last run-out model with wheels like BKs and Anchormans for example - it is right for wheels like on my 11 plate Chrome-face RAV4)

Cap is genuine Toyota, used but still usable. These new from Kingo are £35 or so. Anyone wants mine, bidding starts from £0.01p. Best price offered on this thread by 9pm gets it and I'll even post for free. All money for CiN :)

As its for CiN, I'll bid £5 to get people started.

I dont need it...who cares !!!

Cheers Bobby :)

To make it more interesting, with the RAV4 wheel cap, I'll throw in a genuine Toyota RAV4 handbook folder :)

Just went to find the cap and folder and forgotten where I put them :( so may be a slight delay posting out, but I have them SOMEWHERE :D

However .... I did find more stuff.

So.... Auction #1: RAV4 wheel cap and manual folder

And Auction #2: A pair of new, unused "Toyota D-CAT" badges, as placed on the wings of the T and SR RAV4 Models. Perfect for putting on the rear mudflaps :)

Again, free postage, starting bids at 1p and all money to Children In Need.

post-29315-0-47950500-1384524585_thumb.j

Neighbour's cat had to be put down recently..........should ah buy them a Badge? They are Jamaican immigrants........think they would like one for the wee cat's grave in the garden........?

• Like 2

I'll start the bidding off at a fiver for the D-CAT Jamaican 🇷🇺 badges🗿

As its for CiN, I'll bid £5 to get people started.

I dont need it...who cares !!!

£5.87 Hoovie.........Boab min.......you've spent enough recently........ah will tell yer wife.

• Like 1

I'm getting confused!(Doesn't take a lot theses days😝) have I just been outbid on my Jamaican lovelies?😭

If so... 6 Jamaican punts!

Naw ya neejit.......me outbidding Boab for the wheel centre cap, hence I attached his bid.......lunch time drinking and ye end up with no Brains......get it.....?

Lol... They dunna call Brain's SA Skull Attack for out! 😜

• Like 1

BK, was the cat called Toyota?

Does the handbook older have a T180 handbook in it?

I'll give you £10 for the DCAT badges, David. I can stick them on our cats' litter tray! That'll make 'em feel posh.

• Like 1

I'll give you £10 for the DCAT badges, David. I can stick them on our cats' litter tray! That'll make 'em feel posh.

So.......what yer saying Jim is yer cat has a big multi coloured woollen bunnet, and smokes dope......? Phoateez please.......

what yer saying Jim is yer cat has a big multi coloured woollen bunnet, and smokes dope......? Phoateez please.......

Not sure if the cat does dope but I bet he's weed!!

I'll get ma coat

So.......what yer saying Jim is yer cat has a big multi coloured woollen bunnet, and smokes dope......? Phoateez please.......

mUT4ObRC58LzZsdUMkjirWg.jpg Immediately after confiscating his stash & sending his bunnet to the charity shop.

• Like 2

So we have Big Kev winning the Wheel Cap and Handbook Folder for £5.87

And Firemac winning the pair of D-CAT stickers for £10 currently

Folder is empty, ready to be graced with an appropriate manual (it did have my SR-150 manual in originally)

Jim, you have cats with aspirations to a higher plain then :) If they like to reach to the sky, let me know as I make bespoke Cat Trees for the discerning moggy ;)

So we have Big Kev winning the Wheel Cap and Handbook Folder for £5.87

And Firemac winning the pair of D-CAT stickers for £10 currently

Folder is empty, ready to be graced with an appropriate manual (it did have my SR-150 manual in originally)

Jim, you have cats with aspirations to a higher plain then :) If they like to reach to the sky, let me know as I make bespoke Cat Trees for the discerning moggy ;)

Thanks, David. Do they come with nooses already fitted or are they extra?

Tenner here for the badges as they are for Dcat....................

Should read properly before bidding....... 12 quid for the Dcats...

• Like 1

Tenner here for the badges as they are for Dcat....................

What ye gonnae buy for D dog, Charlie........cannae go buying stuff just for D cat........is the dog not yer PAL.........?