Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Front Wing

chrissy

Try one of these online parts places like findapart.com if you want a second hand one, any local body shop will find you a copy part or if you want the best, Kingo will get a genuine one.

Loads on eBay for £30-£40. Might even find the right colour!

Thanks for NOT sharing what you did to your poor Rav to need a front wing! But the imagination might be worse!

Dave

• Like 1

Loads on eBay for £30-£40. Might even find the right colour!

Thanks for NOT sharing what you did to your poor Rav to need a front wing! But the imagination might be worse!

Dave

Wheelie bin maybe ? If so there are certain members who understand your pain. You're not alone Chrissy, I suspect a previous wheelie bin casualty will be along shortly…...

£35 new from www.crashrepairparts.com They'll also supply it painted to your paint code for £135 - as long as you're not too fussy about the match to the old paint. If buying off eBay - there were a couple of different wings fitted to the early 3 door - distinguished by whether you have clear or amber front indicator lenses.

Haha guys sorry to stop yr imagination running away with you but I don't own broken winged rav, theres one for sale m reg £550 but has damage to wing ,is that s good or bad price ?. I have a 2002 Rav4 gx vvti 5dr I'm trying to sell as I don't like it,preferred my older style 5Dr, anyway thanks for help