Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Show Us Your Wheels...

aaronfife

@craggle

if you ever decide to sell you 16" IQ3 wheels let me know.

have an IQ2 and don't really like the standard wheels so bought some 16" TTE wheels which looked great until the wife curbed them and then moaned about the deterioration in ride quality :dontgetit:

to keep on topic these are the TTE referred to!

IMAG0278.jpg

Nice. Never liked the iQ in white until I saw this configuration with these "dream wheelz".

• Like 1

Thanks, this is the first IQ we had, then had a black which never looked clean so we went back to pearl white and red leather interior which is the latest toy.

wife doesn't like the ride with these wheels on so they will be getting sold if i can get a set of IQ3 16" ones!

• Like 1

Nice, I like silver wheels too and on a white car looks perfect. Think mine will be refurbished in silver too, darker grey and black wheels just don't work for me?

Now your on 205/45 17 tyres Aaron what tyre pressures are you running? The recommended pressures for my car are 32psi rear and 33psi front but with a wider tyre you shouldn't need as high as that.

I was thinking of trying around 28psi front and rear and see how the car feels.

Craig.

Craig I'm running 30psi but haven't had time yet to double check as only got then last week. I'll double check what correct pressures I should running soon but I don't want to run them too low to save fuel but then again not hard as a nut lol

Winter-tires make a hell of a difference here in Holland.... It plows through snow-covered streets like a steam-engined-locomotive...:-D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

A little teaser, these will be refinished and mounted in the next few weeks.

20140203_172008_zpsf0878650.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links