Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Verso

Demonic Angel

When I bought my Karis back in Feb there were a couple of Yaris Versos in the showroom forecourt, but I had never seen one driving about before...

The other day I saw one - for the first time! And since then they have been everywhere I look!

Have we had a Verso invasion or something? :D

Quite strange I thought as for the amount of Yarii they had for sale and on show they only had 2 Versos! They seem quite practical actually and look kinda cool! :D

Ah yes, the car aimed at young, active people with lots of sport equipment like mountain bikes and surfboards they need to cart around but has been bought by old folk who like the high hip height of the seats. Presumably.

There are some [irony]great[/irony] bodykits in Japan where it is known as the FunCargo (Fun Car Go, geddit?).

Have to say I wish we had gone for the bB (also Yaris based) instead.

But I didn't say any of that.

The other day I saw one - for the first time! And since then they have been everywhere I look!

Have we had a Verso invasion or something? :D

It's always like that, before you dont see any and then now loads pop up! Having said that, i have actually seen quite a few amount of Verso in london but mainly older people driving it :rolleyes:

Kenny!

Have to say I wish we had gone for the bB (also Yaris based) instead.

I like the bB Open Deck, that looks pretty cool! And add the Blitz Compressor on with it.... :drool:

There's quite alot of models that were based on the Yaris, i think the Ist was one... <_<

Verso adds shame to the name "Yaris"

It should be called Verso Shame (Dont you dare put Yaris in a crap cars name!!!)

Matt

one word...uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....the verso is the ugliest toyota of the lot ..methinks not associated with yaris

the corolla verso is out now, and its actually rather nice. the t-spirit model also comes with in car dvd and 2 rear dvd screens, and optional leather, sat nav, alloys, lexus stylee lights, 7 seats and looks pretty swish for a verso!! already had the pleasure of being in one!

you seen the advert for it too? the guy takes his family out, he goes jet ski'in, water surfin and all that, and the family just stay in the car watchin dvds and playin on games console or something!!

corollaverso.jpg

Well dammit why couldnt we have the nice looking verso....

I like that, but hate the yaris one....

aahhh the verso dont you just expect to see the pope waving

from the back of it :lol:

the verso otherwise known as the pope mobile think we

should ban it :ban:

picture a yaris verso with huge arches, 20" chrome spinners, lowered, and blacked out windows.

would be truely rife but a pimp could own it

hehe

I agree - I hate the verso..seen a few around here and they look like aliens to me..invasion of the ugly cars!

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah BUT

What you gotta remember is this :

1, They are TOTALLY practical for all purposes, including plenty of space for the sub under the floor, overnight fishing sleepovers, and 3somes (no further info available on that!) Its got more space than a renault scenic. :group-cuddles:

1a The removable parcel shelf held up on clever removable rails is a class bike rack.

2, Its only a yaris 1.3 with a clever body, you can do 90% of all the stylee / performance work on it.

3, Its a Q car, people give it a smile, and ignore it assuming its a pensioner. Mines never been molested by anyone, including the law, which is still surprising to me.

4, Blackout windows are actually needed, its got a lot of glass, gets hot without it.

5, God Gless all Yarii, in true running costs, exclude mods depreciation insurance, taxman and petrol, its has cost me 60 quid in 3 years.

Yaris Verso = awful.

The yaris was a wonderful design by a good EUROPEAN designer, it brought an end to wincingly painful toyotas of the past...

So then what do they do, they hand the yaris to a japanese designer, with the brief of making a YRV.. and voila, you have the yaris verso.

shockingly bad design, not attractive in any way, barely recognisable as a yaris - a mutilation of what the yaris stands for.

The only people I see driving them are 65+ ... god help anyone younger than 65 who drives this monstrosity.

They can look kinda cool!

p_m_fun1.gif

yaris_verso_from_japan.jpg

I've not seen one on the road yet

They can look kinda cool!

Is that one? The back end looks like a mini-bus :!Removed!: