Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Post Christmas Rav Pressies

crofter

Anyone received enough cash this season of good will to all men/women that will enable them to treat their motor without groans from the other half?

Looks like mine will be getting a new rear wiper blade!!!

I know what I would like to see,my emoticons retuned,or even returned so that I can again use them,pretty please!!!!!?

Del

Lucky, I dream of one day been able to buy a new rear wiper blade.... :jawdrop:

Also I have checked your profile and you should be able to use emoticons....

Don't forget any unwanted Christmas presents in the form of accessories for your car, can be sold in the For Sale section for free during the trial period.

See http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/154389-relaxation-of-the-buy-sell-rules-for-18122013-onwards/

Anyone received enough cash this season of good will to all men/women that will enable them to treat their motor without groans from the other half?Looks like mine will be getting a new rear wiper blade!!!I know what I would like to see,my emoticons retuned,or even returned so that I can again use them,pretty please!!!!!?Del

Del min......

By way of the PM (PRIVATE Message) system, send me yer home address. I seem to have accrued a couple of rear wipers for reasons better known to me, if the 4.3 rear wiper is same as yours..........wife's identical to mineseez.

Anyone received enough cash this season of good will to all men/women that will enable them to treat their motor without groans from the other half?Looks like mine will be getting a new rear wiper blade!!!I know what I would like to see,my emoticons retuned,or even returned so that I can again use them,pretty please!!!!!?Del

Del min......

By way of the PM (PRIVATE Message) system, send me yer home address. I seem to have accrued a couple of rear wipers for reasons better known to me, if the 4.3 rear wiper is same as yours..........wife's identical to mineseez.

oi tink they are probably aff wan o they artics whit park in his arfea. Hooever, they will fit wi the use o a hacksaw and a bit of weldin !!! ( emoticon) :death:

• Like 1

Del min......

PM sent