Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hid Headlights And Led Bulbs

Rasmalai

Ok I don't mind the orange dash cos it's dull so on the motorway I hardly notice them

yeah believe so. I bought some for my map light, but they were so dim it was pointless. so they are now where my sidelights should be :P

Have you got any pics of that god kit and what it's like out of the windscreen ie for driving

Have you got any pics of that god kit and what it's like out of the windscreen ie for driving

Ill have to get some pics, the beam cut off is excellent just like standard

What's it like lighting the floor cos I think halogens are crap

What's it like lighting the floor cos I think halogens are crap

Very good I've gone for 6k which I've used in previous cars, any higher you lose the whiter light and go bluer, ill get some pics if it shows up

Will these fit the latest MK2 Auris (2013/14), as the eBay link above states not suitable for (any) Auris. But assume they must do as you have fitted them to your MK1.

Also, has anyone tried these bulbs?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Headlight-Xenon-Bulbs-Kit-Lo-Hi-H11-HB3-Toyota-Auris-ID22470-/331078667607?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3AAuris&hash=item4d15d38d57

Will these fit the latest MK2 Auris (2013/14), as the ebay link above states not suitable for (any) Auris. But assume they must do as you have fitted them to your MK1.

Also, has anyone tried these bulbs?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Headlight-Xenon-Bulbs-Kit-Lo-Hi-H11-HB3-Toyota-Auris-ID22470-/331078667607?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model:Auris&hash=item4d15d38d57

If the new ones are h11 then yes they will fit

What kit is that cos the link is for fog lights not the main beam unless they are the same

Doesn't matter as long as it says h11, may say fog but that's only the description these 110% fit the main headlight bulb

lol at the skoda up on axle stands

Someone stole the wheels :D What colour temp is that BTW?

Also does it still allow for the head light level to work