Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My 72 Toyota Corona Deluxe

justchilin

Hey everyone, newbie here, just wanted to share and ask a question. I have a 72 Corona Deluxe, all stock. Drives great and looks pretty damn good for its age. I was wondering if you all can help me with a little prob. On 2 occasions now, Ive taken her for a drive around town and the oil light comes on when at idle at a stop sign. It will slowly dim on and then off and sometimes in between like it wants to come on but doesnt. It all depends on my idle, when I accelerate, its off as well as when in park. Im not sure what Im idling at as my car wasnt made with an idle gauge but its not that low where it feels like it wants to turn off, not at all. There is no other skips, smoke, sounds of anything different when it comes on. Just wondering if this light indicates pressure or level? My oil level is good, and the only thing I did different this time was go get my Battery recharged as it had died from not driving my car in about a week. Could it be the sensor going bad? Hoping its not the oil pump...Anywho, Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

post-137181-0-16815600-1389505971_thumb.

post-137181-0-59521700-1389505976_thumb.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links