Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Found My Old Yaris For Sale

louise74

Having a mooch around Auto trader, no plans to purchase a new vehicle but still like to look and I found my old Yaris for sale. In Manchester, 100 miles away.

http://www.m2carsales.co.uk/used-cars/toyota-yaris-1-0-vvt-i-t3-3dr-manchester-201401120967412

Strangely I wasn't bothered when I let the car go when I part exchanged it but, seeing it for sale makes me quite sad. It was a wonderful car and I traveled 30,000 miles in it. I went all over the country in it and in all weathers and it never let me down

Still looks a nice car. Quite often main dealers set themselves a maximum age for cars they have in part exchange and then resell.

So it is probable that yours either went to auction, or sometimes, main dealers trade cars on to other garages.

We tend to look after our cars, and we've had instances where our part exchange has been passed onto another dealership for that particular make in the same group, and three instances where, when we've collected out new car/dropped off the part exchange, our part exchange has been moved straight onto the used car section and put up for sale.

Yes, it was, it's a good little runner. I decided to change as I changed to a job which requires a lot of driving and my little 998cc Yaris no longer felt powerful enough.

I really cared for the car but it needed quite a lot of body work, they did, at the dealership consider putting it on the forecourt but, it needed too much work. The estimate was £500 of bodywork, It was badly scratched after I swerved to avoid a head on collision and landed in a bush. On the other side there's a big dent where someone reversed? into the car and drove off.

I suspect that it went to aution, was bought and then M2 cars are now selling it. I just hope it goes to someone who cares for it as I did

The main dealer took our old 2001 plate Yaris and give as a good price for it , but it was the sort after CDX Auto version thought.

Maybe copystuff will buy it! They've been hunting high and low for a decent Mk1 :lol:

Well it's a great little runner, it will need a bit of body work but it's been well cared for.

Maybe copystuff will buy it! They've been hunting high and low for a decent Mk1 :lol:

Sadly a 3 Door is no good for us

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links