Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bluespark Fitted

Aggo

this is just a guess but Beags owns a sr 180 so the chip would be different to the 2.0 d4d engine anyway I am going get the cheap blue spark one off eBay and test for about month if its ok I will stick with it if not I will upgrade to pro at a later date

I have found out that there is 2 different connectors across the range that's all but I have also asked bluespark about dyno graphs for the Auris so see what they come up with

Sent from my HTC One SV using Toyota OC mobile app

the way to workout if 3 pin or 6 pin is by the amount of wires going into the connection that's the way I picked it up to be anyway and did they tell you when they getting dyno results and the connectors might be the same but the maps will be different unless generic and you don't really want that do you

That's why I have been talking to them all morning about this and I have ran my car through a couple of databases and have the 126 bhp with 310 nm of torque but there installation instructors are for 6 pin but they said and I already knew is that the engine is used in other models so they might have the install for an avensis which could be 6 pin and an Auris 3 pin but they are going to check anactual kit to be sure because obviously blue spark have 3 2.0 d4d engine options so I asked them to run my plates and also checked through a couple of other places that can tell me ... So the bloke I spoke to is getting on to the engineers to find out if they have any maps for the Auris and also whether it's a 3 pin connector I know I have a 3 pin I just want to know how well organised they are

ok would it make a difference what spec the car is mine tr yours sr ect

I'm not 100 percent from what he was telling me is that the first Auris ie first launch is that the Auris had the 124 bhp which was very quickly changed to the 126 due to eco shite ... But on their site it offers to speak to one of them it might be worth asking them to run your plates and just hope u have the bigger torque spec as there is a difference between the 310 torque and the 300 when it comes to overall gains but I would imagine urs is the same as the differences between the sr and tr are not in the drivetrain

this is such grey area I think might just pass on it for now get suspension sorted first

Well I will let u know how I get on a few people on here have already got the bluespark fitted to the 2.0

• 2 weeks later...

aggo ur exhaust im guessing caters for the internal wastegate on the turbo ...

Ok thanks I was just enquiring about getting an exhaust made similar to urs not with 4 just gonna go with 2 I think maybe a bit more square also

one last question for you guys as I was thinking of ordering parts_king tuning box but still having problem with justifying the cost to myself especially when bluespark pro is nearly half the cost I haven't spoken to bluespark but on there site when put my car details in they recommend pro* with this star on it which means theres no boost control box for my model does anyone else have this box fitted without boost control box if so can you still feel a big difference??

The boost control is something on top too turn the boost up temporarily I asked them about it when I was getting mine the figures they say are what u should be able to get the boost control is something on top of that

I'm tired of the arguments

I'm £200 richer

And have the biggest smile on my face!

Ask them to have a 30 day money back guarantee.... Win win if you don't like it then lindop is for you if you do like it... £200 towards other things.

I agree with aggo the smile is well worth it and it gave 200 towards my insurance renewal that I was gonna spend on the lindop kit

ok that's it over for me guys the bluespark pro it is kingos box was very tempting but 200 pounds will pay for my lowered springs so springs and tuning box for 400 or just under sounds good to me and you guys seem happy with the blue spark pro

According to websites and a dyno print out from lindop I have.... the bluespark crt 2 is not as good as lindop however the bluespark pro does offer slightly more so I think it's a question of what suits you best

According to websites and a dyno print out from lindop I have the bluespark crt 2 is not as good as lindop however the bluespark pro does so I think it's a question of what suits best

No it is not as good as ours, only because it does nothing with the boost pressure. There are a raft of boxes out there that fit with this method, and if that is the type you want, go for it

Beags: Once again you let yourself down. My dyno graph was first posted in 2009, long before you were ever around, so I don't expect you to have seen it. Once again you also give anecdotal evidence about your car pulling past 4500 RPM, despite max torque being some 2K less than that. I just wish you were able to provide the evidence for all to see, as it stands, it's just your word for it. Not even Bluespark can provide any hard evidence. I do wonder if you are connected to the company in some way? Perhaps not, as it stands all you do is keeping coming back with the same old drivel ;)

• Like 1

Right, you were warned about this topic ( mines bigger than yours ), consider it now closed...
  • Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links