Do Not Sell My Personal Information

English Bull Terriers

ktredboy

anyone got a english?

anyone thinking of getting one?

Ivan is 10 months old, 29KG, has to stay on his harness when hes out cos he likes people and gets excited, they think he's going to maul them? bad press i guess.

any interest in the breed?

Loving looking dogs - very mean.....

all i can say is I'd love to have one but im scared s*it of them.... :lol:

Rash.

:D

got pictures on my sony ericcson, but im pretty much I.T. thick.

ill get my brother to do it for me when he wakes up (ive gave him the day off work, big bruvas rule)

Scared? that's just it, everyones cakeing it.

he's soft as pants, loves all people, because he's so strong and boisterous, people can't take it, once you squeezed a cuddle outa him, hell let you stroke him all day.

We did make a big mistake with his diet, he get James Well Beloved, 100 percent organic complete dry kibble, £35 for a 10kg bag (or is it a 7.5Kg?) every one i know feeds theres on this stuff. well, i was mixing in a tin of Winalot. sent him loopy like giving kids macdonalds. the dog trainer told me off. after 2 days he was adifferent dog. sure someone swapped him overnight.

if u want a thouroughbred englishmans dog with a huge personality, very clever these dogs, will give you too much love to handle. some people say hes an ugly looking thing, i think he looks fine, and when i see other dogs i think 'arent they odd' no offence.

he wont take a lot of exercise, these dogs are short hard bursts of explosive fun.

if he's a car, definately the new DB8.

GRRR

and yes, hes got a red harness for the back seat with the roof down, more people point at him than they do the car! :D

Great dog mate :D my girlfriend is a Vet Nurse if If she hears of anyone wanting a dog I will let you know :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

a picture of ivan 4 u to laff at. oh, i was ktredboy, my very first forum name. and it was so !Removed!, i changed it rather quickly.

laters peeps. :arrgg-matey:

edit - :crybaby: think me pictures been banned??

AAwwwwww....

where did u get him from?

Rash

got him form a kennel club registered breeder in County Durham. these boys cost £500. his dad was unfortunately owned by another guy who kept all his english's in cages in the garden, proper kennels tho, his father looked about 7 stone, massive he was.

I know what you are going through............not got the terrier...........something just as boisterous...........he is now 4 year old and just starting to calm down........would not swap him for the world can be a bit messy when he shakes himself and the drool flies all over the place, had to go to court with him when he was 6 months old...........he was only a pup and as a pup all they want to do is play and this family thought oh what a cute little doggie and they all had a stroke of him then he thought it was party time but after a minute or so the family got bored and left him..........he didnt though and off he bounded after them and jumped on a little lad brought him down and started licking him........the mother booted him off so i had a few words ........in the end she got the police and i ended up in court under the dangerous dogs act. Luckily i just got a warning then lo and behold when i got home he had managed to turn the handle on the door and get into the living room..........i walked through the front door to be greeted with a mass of sofa foam and plants strewn all over the place and a boxer with half a sofa hanging out of his mouth wagging his tail............awwwwww......!!!!!

I know what you are going through............not got the terrier...........something just as boisterous...........he is now 4 year old and just starting to calm down........would not swap him for the world can be a bit messy when he shakes himself and the drool flies all over the place, had to go to court with him when he was 6 months old...........he was only a pup and as a pup all they want to do is play and this family thought oh what a cute little doggie and they all had a stroke of him then he thought it was party time but after a minute or so the family got bored and left him..........he didnt though and off he bounded after them and jumped on a little lad brought him down and started licking him........the mother booted him off so i had a few words ........in the end she got the police and i ended up in court under the dangerous dogs act. Luckily i just got a warning then lo and behold when i got home he had managed to turn the handle on the door and get into the living room..........i walked through the front door to be greeted with a mass of sofa foam and plants strewn all over the place and a boxer with half a sofa hanging out of his mouth wagging his tail............awwwwww......!!!!!

yep, if u have a dog, be ready to get into bother wiv the law, replace chairs, tables, sofas, cushions, socks, and anyfing els ya care to mention.

but how cute!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

My neighbor has one.

One of the nicest dogs I've ever met. Shame they all aren't like that.

edit - :crybaby: think me pictures been banned??

Nowt to do with us, it's where you are hosting the pics from :)

Myself, i have 2 labs which are daft as a brush until we go fishing. I go to sleep and when the float or tip start's to get a bit off attension i get a growl and when it is time to strike i get a woof, lift the rod up and i'm connected straight away :D

If it get's weeded i send Holly in and she bring's out the fish in her mouth with not 1 scale damaged, been offered a fair few quid for her but would never part as she need's to work off a new kitchen first from when she was a pup :eek:

Not to keen on boxers but it ain't their fault, my witch of a Gran had one so i just associate them with her even though it was friendly as anything :D