Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Side Repeaters

breezer

maybe.......

aslong as they flash amber and are still visible then yes

but will look pants unless on a black car!

Yes, they flash amber. I got mine from our supplier, but it maybe easier to just get them from your link. I charge £25 per set incl post.

Thanks

Al.

:thumbsup: sounds good ninjin are they easy to fit? how long would it take to get some ? i will have a look in my local shops in the mean time :thumbsup:

If my supplier has stock, then is a next day. The light itself is direct replacement, but the bulb holder has to spliced into the original wiring. not difficult but just not much room to work with. Comes with: 2x black repeaters, 2x bulb holders, 2x Amber bulbs.

Al.

Or you could just tint your standard ones with a light cover sprayed over !?!?!? :unsure:

Hmmm! But then, if u wanted to go back to the standard ones wen goin2sell, then ur fluffed and havta buy normal ones! whereva u get them from :wacko:

white spirt would remove a thin layer of paint from plastic...... ;)

mine are tinted to match my brakes.. done myself.. quite easy n looks great

ecko3.jpg

:o is that the tint spray you can get in halford? thought it was inside car spray <_<

does it not fade? :thumbsup:

it was a tint spray called "nite shades" i believe.. for tinting brake lights.. just spray the outside.. the brake lights faded a lil bit but they were too dark to begin with so it settled nicely

heres them now..

yaris.jpg

Amazin :thumbsup: I want sum! Lol! Questions now.....

1) did u have to take the lights out of the car to spray them or did u just spray them with them still on.

2) if u hadta take them off car, how did u do it

3) what colour tint is it? dark smoke??

ive got the same on mine u have to un bolt the lights from inside the boot and mask up the bits that u dont wanna paint clean with white spirit then lighty spray

So the light is totally off, or just away from the car with all wires for bulbs or watevas in there is still attached?

totally off.. its quite easy tho.. take the panel off in the boot (quite obvious where it is if you look for it).. then take of the 2 little bolts.. then unclip 2 little wire harneses's and its off.. looks neat with no lights there.. i could do it in less than a minute if i was rushed!

Sorry bit off topic here but langdon_auger how did u remove ur windscreen wiper? And if u don't mind me asking how much £ did it cost? Did they just put in a metal plate and fill it and spray the whole boot?

Cheers :thumbsup:

im in canada where it was bought as an "echo".. you dont have to get the wiper if you dont want it and i didnt want it.. yaris Badge is a decoy cuz i dont like the name echo!

I never got that option :ffs: ! But its a cool option i suppose! I should take it back 2 Toyota and tell them i never had the option of no rear windscreen wiper and demand a replacement! Think it would work?

Cheers :thumbsup: