Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Would You Buy An Accident Damaged Car?

Leeky

Going to look at a Supra at the weekend, suits me perfect.

Has everything i would want on a Supra so straight away i dont need to do anything....

....but its an accident damage car. Not sure if its classed as a VCAR because i forgot to ask, but even if it is would any of you ever buy a car that has been repaired?

Other than this the car is perfect for me.

:drool::help:

it all depends HOW damaged, and how well it was repaired...

Be sure to have someone who can go over it with a fine tooth comb

it all depends HOW damaged, and how well it was repaired...

Be sure to have someone who can go over it with a fine tooth comb

For defo!

I've done bodywork before in the past so i know how easy it is to hide stuff. If im happy with the car i'll get some guys i trust from my local body repair shop to look at it also.

:thumbsup:

Yep, I agree :thumbsup:

Always depends on the extent of damage, and I know it sounds stupid but they never 'feel' the same in my opinion ;)

I know what u mean DazH. But thats all in the head cos if you didnt know it was accident damaged then I dont think you would notice the difference.

I had a wee bump in mine and i think it feels different! lol

But just my 2 pence!

even if you spend 300 quid having it checked by 4-5 different enginners just in case one misses one little bit that will turn into a big problem.

thats my personnal opinion on a V Car anyway. ive seen small problems turn into right offs!

And remember that when you finally decide to sell it, you will not get the average market value no matter how good it looks.

If you are able to buy at a bargin price, then remember you will be selling it the same way.

If that doesn't bother you and the damage isn't too serious then go for it and have a nice motor :)

whast damaged on it mate?? I havea whole host of supra spares and know mk3s inside out.. I even have another one comming soon that I'm breaking so I'll have even more spares :D

Like others have said.. depends on how bad the damamge was/what type, and how well it was repaired.

if the price is right and its not too hard to insure have it i almost bought a 1.6 mitsu colt but was too badly damaged

• 3 years later...
Going to look at a Supra at the weekend, suits me perfect.

Has everything i would want on a Supra so straight away i dont need to do anything....

....but its an accident damage car. Not sure if its classed as a VCAR because i forgot to ask, but even if it is would any of you ever buy a car that has been repaired?

Other than this the car is perfect for me.

:drool::help:

I would buy damaged car only in case this damage is very low. Anyway there are so many internet

websites where you may buy used toyota cars for sale that I think that you may be able to find really nice used undamaged Supra at reasonable price.

Good luck

Alex

Edited by Demonic Angel
Removed advertisement link to website