Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

V I P

tarquin

Got invited to a Toyota VIP event. In the car park at the moment, not to go to the event, but to the spares dept. They have completely covered all the windows with Vip plastic sheeting. I assume the event is being held everywhere UK. Anyone else going?

David

• Like 1

The dealership where My son and myself buy our cars in St Ives Cambridgeshire also has the showroom windows blacked out :)

• Like 1

Saves cleaning the windows

• Like 1

New '14 REG Event? Was at my dealer (Hills of Woodford) yesterday and they didn't have any VIP decals on the windows...

• Like 1

Went to a VIP event a couple of years ago at our local MrT, with the blacked out windows etc.

I was quoted various figures for trade in/new car costs but they didn't seem any more attractive than a non VIP event would have produced.

Nice to treated as important even though it is through clenched teeth, cos they just want your money at the end of the day! (Which is fair enough, of course)

John

• Like 1

Maybe some pics of the new Aygo. Only just being shown in Geneva so can't imagine the dealers will have any actual cars to show just yet...

Dave

We just had our VIP event. It is a specific style of event with extra "dealing" money ;)

Tried to upload a photo but have the error "You have exceeded your allotted disk space for attachments" Any Mudderator care to comment on that??? Never had it before :rolleyes:

I use the "attach files" option in the bottom of this window

It goes through the upload, blue "uploading" graphic, then when it is uploaded I get that error message about my quota, I doubt i have reached any quota, I rarely post pictures up

Something is slow today as I uploaded a clip and it took ages...

Also when I posted it , it did not show till I posted, the preview as blank but the file was there... Spooky

It uploads, but then I get the error message and a red warning banner, so the upload is definitely not there. This happened a few weeks ago but I wasnt too bothered by it, there seems to be some limit on my account that stops me uploading anything else as my "quota" has been reached

Anyhoo........not for this thread eh? :offtopic:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links