Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Oh Damn It Blast It!

Wiz201

Hi 'Red' and very nice to meet you...........I was just checking, was his original comment removed by a moderator just that i couldn't see how it was tagged onto my comment but 'in a window' i have seen his comment hence how i got his name Phil01.

I taught motor mechanics at a college for a few years, only as a teachers assistant but i took classes and have worked on cars and HGV's for most of my life and on this subject of course 'we' know we are all correct. The best way i found to get it to sink into students heads with regards to the battery leads is just think about the black one, it is the first one you touch (To remove) and the last one you touch (To refit) and never to lay the spanner being used sideways on the battery top as it's a convenient place to lay it incase it 'shorts' the 2 battery terminals.

Regards Mike169

His comment has to my knowledge been there since he posted it..........Unsure why you couldn't see it but Raistlin cross referenced the link on his post #22

It will be interesting to see if Philo1 can support his technique :)

Light has gone out! This means no need to see dealer and no need to mention it if it doesn't come back on before I drop it off.

There must be something that's making it come on intermittently but I daresay it'll take some finding. I did wonder whether its a faulty sensor?

Does the Yaris know you're replacing it?

Does the Yaris know you're replacing it?

LOL! Yeah it probably does. It'll be feeling like this :disgust::hammer:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links