Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Boy "racer" Ridicule

ianlinux

Okay, so it felt like the first day of spring this last weekend here in the UK Midlands, and some "hard knocks" (as if) decided to make a play for a middle aged bloke in a burnt orange iQ.

They were "cool"! They were "sassy"! And they knew how to rock and how to roll baby! Sauntering through Birmingham with their pilot shades perched on their nose like the entire world was going to explode on their arrival in town. Mocking, deriding and goading, But this iQer weaved the road block caused by other equally stupid car-crash-crazy morons and left 'em for dead!

Yeah right bozos, I know what I'd rather NOT have: an X-reg Ford Fiesta! Tw**s

Okay, so it felt like the first day of spring this last weekend here in the UK Midlands, and some "hard knocks" (as if) decided to make a play for a middle aged bloke in a burnt orange iQ.

They were "cool"! They were "sassy"! And they knew how to rock and how to roll baby! Sauntering through Birmingham with their pilot shades perched on their nose like the entire world was going to explode on their arrival in town. Mocking, deriding and goading, But this iQer weaved the road block caused by other equally stupid car-crash-crazy morons and left 'em for dead!

Yeah right bozos, I know what I'd rather NOT have: an X-reg Ford Fiesta! Tw**s

Bet you are glad to get that off your chest Ian :)

Now sit down, calm down and pour yourself a refreshing drink! ;)

• Like 1

I was driving through Birmingham this weekend enjoying the weather when this old boy racer in an orange IQ went weaving up the road nearly causing an accident with a couple of nice young chaps in a Ford Fiesta.

They were obviously visibly shocked as they had to wear dark glasses to hide the fact that they had been crying... :crybaby:

• Like 2

Bring back the Birmingham Superprix !!

• Like 1

Yep, had a couple of real ales on that Saturday evening while four clowns had probably just started to connect their frontal lobe systems.

When I say "weave", I don't mean at speed either. The small ubik of an iQ makes for great and safe nipping in and out. Loads of room.

Birmingham Superprix? I certainly remember going to one of them. That'd be great, we could turn the preliminaries into the pre-match Hunger Games for certain male Fiesta drivers ;)

Let the games begin.......

EDIT: "ubik"? Will people really know I mean derrière?

Mod Edit

Oh yes... :)

Dunlop-Spaghetti-Junction-2.jpg

Dunlop's celebration of 40 years of Spaghetti Junction where a ten-truck convoy converged onto the interchange from different routes and paraded through the city on the old Birmingham Superprix circuit

• Like 1

Birmingham Superprix? Thought we were back on the subject of boy racers for a minute :lol::naughty: