Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sequential Led Turn Signal Lights In Side Mirrors

surfcitylocal

I've been wanting to install these for a while and I finally got a chance today.

They are sequential LED lights mounted behind the glass on the side mirrors and blink with the turn signals.

Installation was easy, I was done in about an hour.

The LED's are available from iJDMToys The cost is $19.99 USD but they are having a %15 off sale for Saint Patrick's Day.

Here is a video of the LED's in action on my iQ...

Very nice Taz. I love a gadget!! There may be a problem here,not only regulations as you cant do anything without a letter from the Queen but also we have heated mirrors. Cant remember if the glass is flat on the backside. For peeps who want to get them from China sent to the UK here is an eBay link

http://bit.ly/1iDif64

David

I think you are right David, it would be difficult to install with heated mirrors although it has been done. The heating element is lifted partially and the LED's are installed between it and the glass. This would reduce the area heated by the mirror. I've not seen the back side of the UK version of the iQ so I also am not sure if it's a flat surface.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links