Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seat Belt Audible Alarm And Flashing Red Light

nevica

Hi David, i stand a bit corrected.

Both front seats work on the seating pad and the back rest too but defo not my 3 rear seats, (Folding). There is a spare blank next to the switch on the dash board so i am wondering if this would of been meant for heated rear seats if they had been requested by the original owner as an additional extra............i think on my model heated front seat come as standard as it has part leather, sat. nav. bluetooth etc.

Mike

Hi Mike

The seats in the rear in the diagram are parallel wired with the front so there is not a separate switch for it and looks like you can just add them in if required. The blanking switch panel is a spare we all have it, I have used mine for viewing my custom rearview camera so it can be viewed whilst stationary or going along so see number plates of who is behind me.

Mine had/has part leather, Tns 510 satnav, now Tns 350, inc bluetooth as standard, so i would say it was asked for as an extra. Did you know the car comes into the country as standard and all the extra's are added at the point of entry except chrome wing mirror covers. They are ordered in Japan Weird!!!

David

Hi David

I have to leave for hospital now as i broke both bones in my wrist last thursday.......when i have a bit more time i will look to see if there are any wires going into the rear seats but my gut feeling is no but now i am curious but they didn't appear to warm up when i tested it 30 mins ago.

Catch you later, Mike