Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Needed Sourcing New Front Wishbones

trd tsport celica1979

Hello all, im new to celica ownership and this forum, and i need help sourcing parts. I have a 53 plate celica Tsport 190 in lagoon blue, its covered 119000 miles, and after replacing the brakes, all 4 tyres, exhaust, front wheel bearing and all four shock absorbers and top mounts due to it being lowered( shocks taken off a 54 reg celica with 78000 miles), as well as a full service, im left with a really good car except for the front right wishbone bushes have had it. This means i cant drive the at 70mph without my **** twitching like a rabbits nose! Hence i need to replace both front wishbones, and as toyota want £360 a pair without ball joints, and euro car parts want £350 for a cheap pair with ball joints, if anybody knows where i can get a brand new pair at a reasonable price can you please let me know. Another option i have is either replacing the bushes and balljoints on the original lower arms, or buying a used pair of arms, and replacing the bushes with poly bushes and new ball joints. Buying a used pair would make it easier and allow me to keep the car on the road, and just pay the labour to change the arms over. Can anybody recommend a certain brand/type of poly bushes and a reputable fitter in or around the nottingham/derby area? Any help or other ideas are welcome, as i'm trying to keep costs down given that i have just spent alot of cash getting the car to a good condition.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links