Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Upgrading Bulbs In 2013 Verso

Neilus

Interesting, still not happy I can't get xenon upgrades though, next job is to change the indicator bulbs front and back to the silver coated version rather than the orange ones.

Hmm, if you're going to do that, you might as well do the ones in the mirrors as well (if you have those). On my car at least, the back ones are normal PY21W (with the offfset pin), the front ones are large wedge base bulbs (T20's) and the little ones in the mirrors are small wedge bulbs (T10's). I can't, for the life of me, imagine why Toyota decided to use different bulb types for the front and back. Just adds to the list of spares I have to carry around (I'm like that... I like to have spare bulbs and fuses on board!).

After fitting the space saver, I had that old 'box' to dispose of. It proved to be made of a black plasticised polystyrene type material. I cut a chunk off and carved out little 'slots' for the spare bulbs and things. Fitted it inside a nice little cardboard box I had lying around and put it in the storage area in the floor behind the drivers seat. You'd imagine it was made specifically for that box, was just luck actually :)

Good idea, will see if I can find alternatives for the mirrors.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links