Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Annoying Beeps

lad064

My Celica is beeping about 8 times after closing the door......does someone has an idea why this is happening?

To see if it is seatbelt related try reconnecting the seatbelts after you leave the vehicle next time and see if the beeps stop next time you get in.

Regards Mike169

Hi guys,thanks for your advise...so i tried connecting the seatbelt before leaving the car, and so far the beeps did not happen.....so when i get out of the car and lock the door i have these beeps...reconnecting the seatbelt get out of the car and lock the car...nothing.......looks like something has to do with the seat belt, but what should I look for now?

Hi. my Rav4 had an annoying seat belt bleep and because i use it off road for very short journeys the seat belt bleeper just got annoying and even worse if i had a passenger asking then to belt up all the time especially if if was my wife, haha! I bought these:-

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B006E5HJUO/ref=cfb_at_prodpg

They may not be the correct ones for your car but this is the company:-

http://www.seatbeltextenderpros.com/

This company were great and easy/polite to deal with, my contact there was called Jay.

I bought 2 extenders for less than £14 that's delivered from the U.S. to the U.k. and delivered in less than a week. They trick the car into thinking the seat belts, the original Toyota ones are still connected so no beeps. A main Toyota dealer can do this but A. they won't and B. they want nearly £100 to do it using their Techstream equipment so it's a no brainer, lol.

Regards Mike169

Thanks Mike........but what actually is wong I cannot understand as the seatbelt light goes off when I lock it.....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links