Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Extras

Demonic Angel

I havent even got my money back from my accident yet and I'm already thinking of how I can spend it! :D

As most of you know I'm not really into modding my car, just got my new spoiler and thats it, but I really wanna buy something for my Yaris with the money.

Does anyone know how much Toyota would charge to supply and fit:

a: Sat Nav System

b: Reverse Parking Sensor

c: Alarm

As I would really like all of them! If I can afford all of them! Depends on if I get any compensation money aswell.....

Has anyone had any of the above fitted after they bought?

i beleive sat nav is £900.

the toyota sat nav is total toss to be honest, nothing like the honda sat nav we are using at the mo. Might be best to get an aftermarket setup.

jazz sells rear parking stuff on eBay, have a chat with him

alarm - i think its £300

(taken from the yaris website entry)

the toyota sat nav is total toss to be honest, nothing like the honda sat nav we are using at the mo. Might be best to get an aftermarket setup.

jazz sells rear parking stuff on ebay, have a chat with him

alarm - i think its £300

Ahh Sat Nav be out the proverbial window then.....

I did hear it wasnt the greatest, but neither are my directional skills and I have to go to Sheffield for a course at the end of June and I just know I'll get lost! :rolleyes:

its not very good at all, its only on the little screen. I like the honda / bmw ones where you have a large TFT screen.

Check out the yaris price list on line, its all on there

To fit an alarm on my T3 Toyota quoted me £475..so I imagine for the T-Spirit it will be around the same area (btw I got that quote about a month or so ago).

hey angel..

buy a mio with the gps installed and use destinator 3..

will do the same for much less (about 300$)

well you can pick up the tns 200 sat nav from eBay for about 250 quid, if u keep a look out, and i personally think its pretty good. ok its not on a big colour screen, but it certainly gets you where you need to go! if your useless at directions, then i think its ideal, though woudnt spend £900!!! other than that, i bought a an iPaq, with the navman option, which is like a little computer with a touch screen and sat nav. although i find that the Speakers on these are never really loud enuf to hear, unless theres some way of hookin it up to the stereo?

well you can pick up the tns 200 sat nav from ebay for about 250 quid, if u keep a look out, and i personally think its pretty good. ok its not on a big colour screen, but it certainly gets you where you need to go! if your useless at directions, then i think its ideal, though woudnt spend £900!!! other than that, i bought a an iPaq, with the navman option, which is like a little computer with a touch screen and sat nav. although i find that the speakers on these are never really loud enuf to hear, unless theres some way of hookin it up to the stereo?

My other half used to have a PDA with TomTom Navigator on it which was really good....

But he sold it ages ago...

Perhaps something like that then, hooked up in the car.

I just know I'll get lost in Sheffield! :P

jazz sells rear parking stuff on ebay, have a chat with him

alarm - i think its £300

Ahh Sat Nav be out the proverbial window then.....

I did hear it wasnt the greatest, but neither are my directional skills and I have to go to Sheffield for a course at the end of June and I just know I'll get lost! :rolleyes:

Gurl + Maps, I know what you mean

How about your own plate Angel?

Treat yourself here...

Yes I had thought about it TVOR, and I have a plate in mind which only costs £499....

But I really wanted something for the actual car itself!

But I guess I'll have to see how much money I'm actually getting from this accident before I start spending it all in my head! :D

for satnav i would be tempted to go for the iPAQ if you didnt want to go nuts, alternativly if you are a bit more adventerous you could go for the alpine set-up but this is a lot more expensive and can be tricky wiring it in if you intend to keep the original headunit - but its awesome!

for an alarm is suggest the Clifford Concept 300 fitted by ya local car sparky. these boys are the daddies! heavily feature packed, thatcham approved and fully upgradeable

ish! whats the matter with maps these days?? Although it gos on ya own judgements, u get a right laugh out of it :P

I honestly don't think Sat Nav is worth it, my bro has had his car 4 bout 6 months and has only used it once! Just roll down ur window and ask someone 4 free?

Cheers :thumbsup: