Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Noobie Needs Assistance

MrLyrated

Hello All

I have just joined this site as i thought where better to chat about my latest

purchase. I have just bought a 1.4 VVti Corolla in near perfect condition for around £2k, It has

60k on the clock and only need new rear brakes in the next 4 months.

I am a happy boy to say the least, Anyway back to the reason for this post.

I am looking to add some style with wheels but unsure what to go for, It has the

standard 15's but i would like to get 16's in multi-spoke. Any suggestions ideally
not looking to break the bank :)

Also it does need a new passenger seat as the slider is stuck and i have been told its

easier to fit rather than a base.

Any help and tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

Before you actually buy your new wheels, check whether the modification is OK with your insurance company. Some insurance companies will accept the modification, some will charge an additional premium, and the odd one may not accept the modification at all.

Need to make sure any new wheels are the correct fitting.

Could have a look at: http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/158075-amazon-selling-alloy-wheels-from-approx-l80-a-set/

I am tempted by these wheel just need to make sure it fits the car http://www.amazon.co.uk/Infiny-J159335PHGP-Phoenix-15X65-Polished/dp/B00DOZFKX0/ref=sr_1_32?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1397238270&sr=1-32&keywords=infiny

and when i might be missing it but does this mean 1 order is 4 wheels or single? I am new to the Amazon way lol

Hi and welcome,

If you ever need any help with insurance whether it be for a standard or modified car then please feel free to drop me a line.

Regards,

Dan.

Hi and welcome,

If you ever need any help with insurance whether it be for a standard or modified car then please feel free to drop me a line.

Regards,

Dan.

Hi Dan Thanks for the kind offer, I am due for my renewal in september so feel free to give me a shout closer to the time.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links