Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Fire Black 12 Plate 11,000 Miles For Sale £5600

leewri7039

Hi, I'm selling my aygo due to expanding family, it's immaculate in black with 11,000 miles 3 half years warranty still on, had it serviced by Toyota, the cars interior has been scotch guarded ( this adds £250 value ) message me for any more info, I'm in the stoke on trent area!!

Thanks

One thing to bear in mind is that scotchguarding doesn't actually add anything to the value of a used car - you may have paid £250 for it, but no one will pay extra for this on a used car.

I did put price in the title but it's not showing, I'm asking £5600, in regards the scotch guard if you take it Toyota with the certificate to say it's guarded they give you extra £250 value!!

Photobucket is good and free or you can do this...

Some new members struggle with posting up images on the forums so here's a quick guide:

- First of all your image should be hosted on the Internet somewhere, the TOC gallery is available for subscribed members.

- Once the image is on right click it & select 'properties', copy the 'properties' URL address which should look something like this:

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/gallery/albums/Misc/celica_5_webversion.jpg

- To place your image into a post click the 'IMG' code button at the top of the new topic page & paste in the URL from the image.

It will appear in your text when you post the topic - e.g:

Posted Image

- Essentially as long as the Internet 'address' of your image is surrounded by these tags you'll be ok.

One thing to remember is to try not to post very large images as this will slow the site down, don't forget those people who have a slow connection.

Getting an additional sum from a franchised dealer on a potential part exchange against another car, is quite different to expecting the same from a private buyer. The sale of treatments like Scotchguard, Diamondbrite, Supaguard is quite lucrative for dealers, and the 'extra' £250 on the part exchange is almost certainly balanced against the likelihood that you will buy similar treatments on your new car. In fact they will probably still make some profit on the treatment that you have on the replacement car.

I'm not against such treatments - in fact we have them on our new cars - but the assumption that it adds £250 value to the car you're selling privately isn't accurate.

Nice car from the sounds of it, I'd be asking for more money personally. If I were interested, I would expect to pay 6.5 k for that car.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links