Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Hybrid In Cornwall

2StrokeSteve

Hello,

Sorry for a bit of a newb thread, just need to clear my head before committing so such a large purchase.

I am currently looking at changing my Honda Civic 2.2 CDTI to something a little smaller and hopefully economical.... Been a bit disappointed with the Civic with it performance of between 45-55mpg, current average between services is 49.4mpg (6000 miles), 60mpg being the max I have achieved between Hayle and Bristol and that was driving very lightly, on the return journey it was down to 52mpg sticking around 70mph.

The Skoda Fabia VRs we had before was getting closer to 60mpg in normal driving...

Anyways I digress, we are currently looking at a Yaris Hybrid (Icon +), we only generally do around town driving, 10 miles on B roads to Mother's, quick pop up the A30 (dual carriage way) to Truro (16 miles) maybe once a week and maybe a monthly trip to Plymouth (65 miles). On odd occasions we go as far a Bristol airport.

The bit that is worrying me is Cornwall is rather undulating... and I am wondering if the benefits of the Hybrid drive will be lessened by the hills.

I wonder if a frugal diesel (1.1 Rio or D4D Yaris is tempting) would be more a tune to my needs. The extra torque would be handy for the hills but I suspect the hybrid might regain any disadvantage it has on the downhill and in town. What even I do I suspect the MPG’s will be similar it’s just making that choice...(DPF head aches!)

I Did try one Yesterday around Helston, took it up Penventon Hill into and out of Porthleven, and it didn’t seem to struggle, but it’s going to be a hell of a change from the pull like a train 2.2 Civic... Not quite back to my 1972 975cc Hillman Imp.

Basically after those ramblings, does anyone has experience of a Hybrid in a hilly area? I know to ignore the printed MPG so am expecting to get less which is not a bother, more then the Civic around town would be nice... will be loaded with 2 adults, 2 kids and a single buggy most the time though.

Especially interested if you are in Cornwall (West Cornwall especially) and how it holds up to the roads around here.

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers, Steve

I think you'll get about the same as the Civic, maybe better in town and worse on the hills and thus averaging about the same. Sure, you'll probably get a couple mpg more overall, but nothing that will save you money enough to warrant the Yaris.

You've got to look at the differences between the cars rather than fuel economy. The Civic is larger, the Yaris isn't, but could be easier to park. The Yaris HSD would be an automatic and a nice smooth drive, the Civic diesel (having driven one) is nice as a diesel but still noisy and clattery (and we found it made for a car sick inducing ride in the rear).

Hybrids can handle hills like any car. Lots of steep hills all the time can reduce the HV Battery packs life and there are reports of premature failures (about 120,000 miles) in the US (Prius as they don't get the Yaris HSD) due to the heat of the hills etc. Saying that, my Prius lives in Yorkshire and that has lots of hills.

I really think that what you ask is so subjective that people can't really answer for you. Will the car work as good as the ones you've quoted in the narrow usage cycle of yours. Probably, but you need to balance the pro's and con's against what you demand from a car. We had a 2008 Civic and found it too 'heavy'. The hybrid, whilst getting slightly more mpg in our usage, ticks other boxes such as smoothness and ease of driving and free car tax.

One issue that is important to me is that the emissions of the Toyota hybrids are some of the lowest available in the UK. Not just CO2, but the important NOx/smog emissions of about 6mg/km. This is meaningless to most people but a Euro 5 diesel will come in at about 110 mg/km (about 18 times more). If you or your kids have asthma this is a major factor. One Euro 5 diesel (like the Civic 2.2) will create 18 times as much smog emissions as one Yaris HSD. Imagine that 18x figure multiplied by all those diesel cars out there. To me personally, if one isn't part of the solution, then one is part of the problem. As I get bad asthma in cities in summer due to NOx and smog, then the reduction afforded by a hybrid is significant and I try to play my part by owning one. If your kids suffer it too, then to me I'd get get the hybrid.

See, car purchase is a personal thing. Good luck finding a car and welcome to the club.

Will the dealers not lend you a demo car for a week?

• Like 1

Thank you for your reply, it is answer of what I was expecting, sadly the back of my mind was hoping for some sort of magic from the Hybrid drive.

I’m fully aware that splashing out on the Yaris is not going to save us any money, £17000 can buy a lot of diesel! We (I) just fancy a new car, had our Civic 4 years now, I really quite like it, the interior is nice (which the Yaris did disappoint) and it pulls like a train, we would like something a bit smaller now the kids no longer need the massive pram, better visibility is a must as we found the Civic quite poor in that respect, especially the back window with the stupid spoiler and no rear wiper, thought it was OK at the time.....

I think I was hoping too much that the Yaris might give us that bit more mpg, was hoping for 60’s.

Will ask the question of Parklands to see if I can get one for a few days, when we did try one the 8 mile run we did take it on returned over 50mpg, can’t remember the exact but out Civic would have been in the 40’s for the same trip.

Thanks again for the replies.

Cheers, Steve

Hi Steve,

I can probably give you some idea of the change as I bought a new 2.2 Civic in 2006 and kept it for two years and just over 50,000 miles. In that time I averaged around 43 mpg.

There were two problems with the Civic. It had a very hard ride, which we found got harder to live with over time, and it had a lot of problems!

The problems included:

• living with a tarpaulin in the boot for the best part of a month because the two parts of the rear window hadn't been assembled properly so it was shipping water.
  • Three petrol tank lids, because they jammed.
  • A badly designed bluetooth phone system that meant you had to shout, and probably weren't understood anyway.
  • door handles that failed.
  • regular italian tune-ups to stop the EGR valve clogging up.
  • etc.

When we changed it, the dual mass flywheel was failing, and there was a recall waiting because of numerous handbrake failures.

Since then I have had two Prius. ( I'll get on ththe Yaris eventually) The Gen II is still in the family, and I now have an early Gen III. These have now done a bit over 300,000 miles between them. The only (mechanical) problems have been two failed wheel bearings, and three sets of replacement brake pads (+ two sets of discs). The brake pads were all the result of jammed actuators, and should not have been required if the Toyota service included cleaning and lubricating them.

Average fuel consumption has been around 56mpg with similar driving conditions.

What has surprised me is that the effective performance of either Prius is not significantly worse than the Civic, despite the more than two seconds 0-60 time difference. This is, I think, mainly because getting the published performance on a manual involves serious of gearbox and clutch. The Prius is a much more relaxed drive than the Civic.

As far as hilly conditions are concerned, my second best tank mpg was in the west of Ireland, including the Ring of Kerry and the Dingle peninsular. This included winding, hilly rooads and mountain passes.

I have also ended up having to do hill starts on some serious hills. Rosedale Chimney in Yorkshire and Hard Knott pass in Cumbria. It is a lot easier with the torque of the hybrid and without having to use a clutch.

Now, to the Yaris hybrid. I have limited experience, just a loan car for a few hours and the experiences of a friend who bought one a few months ago. I liked it a lot. It is comfortable and lively. I would say that it is much better built than the current Prius. With a 1.5 engine, it is a lot like the Gen II Prius, with a smaller, lighter body.

My typing has been horrendous....not great being a ICT Tech...

Thank you for the reply, thinking about it more the Civic does have it’s fair share of minor build quality problems, door handle is broken at the moment, nothing a bit of super glue won’t fix...... before trading in.... my MPG in is has gotten better since moving back to Cornwall, we were using it around Bath and then Watford where it was in the low 40’s but we are up towards 50mpg most of the time, might be because I only drive it half the time now. To get 60 out of it (well 59.9....) it was the hardest drive of my life (well a 1.3 diesel Vauxhall Astra Estate from Bath to Faslane was a quite horrendous) from Hayle pretty much bottom of the A30 to a premier inn just out side Bristol Airport running at about 60mph (160miles).

I have been put off by the standard petrol Yaris after having a 1.33 petrol unit in Ireland (County Down) for a hire car when visiting the out-laws. The on the drive back from Newry to Castlewellan was not a enjoyable drive with the undulating roads, spent most my time dropping from 5th to 3rd to get up the hills.

Your report is quite a relief, I was expecting to do a lot worse then the official figures, but a bit more then the Civic would be nice, especially with the price of petrol being that bit cheaper, I will see if I can test drive one again before making a decision, but can see ourselves going for a hybrid Yaris over a small diesel (DPF on our small runs!) only problem now is what colour to choose.....

Thanks again for the comments,

Cheers, Steve

If you only got 60 mpg when trying, then I think the Yaris HSD will amaze. I can get 60 mpg out of my Prius with ease, 65 mpg when trying, 70 when taking it steady and 75+ mpg when being careful. If I keep it at 50 mph on the construction zone areas of the motorways I'll average well over 80 mpg in the Prius. The Yaris is mean to be better. But it isn't magic. People assume that they can hammer a hybrid and get upset if it 'only' gets mid 40's.

On that regard, I'd struggle to get under 45 mpg when driving quickly and sloppily. Oh, your kids will love the hybrid too. Kids seem to naturally love electric cars and stuff like that and mine never bore of the fun of driving off quietly on electric.

I think the Yaris or a second hand Auris HSD would definitely appeal to your inner geek. They're not slow either. Many a time I've burnt off a Golf or Focus at the lights. The reports of hybrids being slow is from America where cars average a 0-60 time of about 7 - 7.5 seconds.

But hybrids aren't for everyone. If it's not for you, it's not for you. But they do hold their value. I bought my Prius for £18,000 in 2009 and with 80,000 miles the book price is £7,500 and you'd be lucky to find one on autotrader for less than £8,500.

Thanks for the further info.

Kids are a bit young to understand (2/3) but they will like the new car, the boy wants a red one.....

Thats what is on my mind at the moment, with the 0% it makes as much sense to buy new as it does nearly new, time you add interest.

Just done a check in my area and for a 2nd hand Icon + (or what ever the older trim is) you are looking at £14995 after finance bobbins it comes out to £17,060.40.

Or a brand new Icon + in the colour I want that I don’t have to travel miles to collect works out at £17,090.

With those figures 2nd hand isn’t making real sense.

Just a bit daunting spending this sort of money on a car, was bad enough spending 10k on the Civic at the time....

Cheers, Steve

Actually, your use seems perfect to me for a hybrid. Here in London where there is usually a teensy bit more traffic, and lots of lights, I'm getting almost 60mpg in this slightly warmer temperature, with only 1000miles on the clock.

For you, the roads will make you stop less, give you the ability to coast and recharge down hills (learn to use B mode to make sure you get the most into the battery) and up to corners, and I suspect that many roads will keep you in that 40mph sweet spot. Bombing down the motorway at 70mph will almost always be better for a diesel, but even then you still have these advantages:

1. Petrol is cheaper per litre.

2. Hybrids don't have a DPF (Yes, they have batteries, but 100k miles+ is a long, long way away for a new car, batteries can be repaired and the rest of the drivetrain is pretty bulletproof)

3. Emissions (see above - I was astonished to see just how bad a 'clean' diesel is, and if there is an option that doesn't really have any major sacrifices, it seems to make sense)

4. Hybrids/petrol are much smoother than diesels.

5. Don't underestimate the joy of an automatic. Possibly less important in your situation but I still think it's the greatest luxury you can get in a car.

6. The electric motor gives decent torque at slower speeds, negating many of the downsides of a petrol.

And the point that decides them all... 7. It's a great gadget. Let's be honest, those of us who can afford a hybrid (even a Yaris!) are pretty fortunate in the great scheme of things. I'm absolutely not saying that the purchase cost is small, but the difference between 40mpg and 60mpg is unlikely to mean the difference between paying the rent or not, just maybe the odd sacrifice or shop at Lidl. For those that care, the hybrid drivetrain is an awesome feat of engineering. It's constantly switching on and off the engine, getting energy back from braking, charging the Battery on the overrun, and adjusting the CVT ratio so you have no idea what is going on unless you use the energy flow display if you want to. Getting the most out of it becomes addictive but you have to be someone who gives a damn in the first place.

I hope this helps you make up your mind.

David

P.S. Sorry for the thesis above - I'm stuck on my own for the Easter weekend and am bored.

Ha no problems, Ive been sat here looking after the kids with no car (bit dangerous to walk anywhere where I live) so can feel your pain!

Thanks for the additional info, I’m not sure of the benefits of switching to B mode?

Indeed I could get a cheaper car, but the fact I can have a new Yaris for less then I was paying for the Civic is great, yea final payment is high, but saving that sort of money over 36/42 months is not out of the realms of reality.

And I do like my gadgets, Civic’s dash and start button stands up to that fact...

Cheers, Steve

... I’m not sure of the benefits of switching to B mode? ...

I'm not sure what David meant by his reference to B mode, but B mode reduces the amount of regeneration energy captured and stored in the traction Battery. It compensates for this by inducing more IC engine drag. Therefore using B mode, by design, wastes energy. It should only be used on a long downhill runs, and by long I mean 10-15 mins of continuous decline. I've never come across any qualifying hills in the UK, so safe to say there is no need to use B mode in the UK.

... I’m not sure of the benefits of switching to B mode? ...

I'm not sure what David meant by his reference to B mode, but B mode reduces the amount of regeneration energy captured and stored in the traction Battery. It compensates for this by inducing more IC engine drag. Therefore using B mode, by design, wastes energy. It should only be used on a long downhill runs, and by long I mean 10-15 mins of continuous decline. I've never come across any qualifying hills in the UK, so safe to say there is no need to use B mode in the UK.

Really? Then I've got this completely and utterly wrong! I thought that B mode increased the amount of regen used, avoiding the friction brakes more. A quick google and yup - totally wrong. I shall stop using it on steep off-ramps forthwith!

David

Everyday is a school day!

Come tuesday I think I’m going to go have a look at one again to make sure I can get everything in one, 2 cars seats and the smaller pram etc, oh and clean my trade in.... see what kind of deal we can get, I’m not expecting much for my civic, have quotes of 4K for a poor one but expecting close to 3 due to a nice dent in the roof pillar....after market Roof Rack.

Cheers, Steve

Well, 'B' for Battery makes perfect sense apart from, you know, being wrong.

Do make sure you're not done in with a rubbish trade in deal. I had free quotes from webuyanycar.com and the Whatcar valuation service, printed them off and showed them to the dealer - they matched it, no questions asked (and that was with a big discount off list price). That comes to the other point - even with the dealer incentives, big, big discounts of nearly 10% can be had on the price - just have a look at drivethedeal etc and if your dealer doesn't want to play ball, you can always have a nice day trip to somewhere else in the UK...

David

A lot of people wrongly think B mode is for extra charging. It's not. It's actually the complete opposite. It's pretty much like an engine brake that you get on big trucks.

There's a very steep hill near me and if I go down it in drive the Battery fully fully charges and the car revs like crazy at the bottom trying to dispense the extra charge in the Battery. It revs but doesnt use petrol. It'll also run for about a mile as a true electric car with rather quick acceleration compared to EV mode and then once the Battery gets back into 'happy' country, the car runs as normal again.

If I use B mode then engine will slow the car down (not in the traditional manner but I'm keeping the explanation simple) like an engine brake on a truck. The car will rev all the way down but the battery doesn't top past about 7/8 bars. When at the bottom of the hill the car is normal and the battery in the happy zone.

Over charging the battery is not really good for long term reliability. Heat kills the battery and pumping all that charge into it heats it up somewhat.

So next time you go down a steep hill (not incline) give B mode a go and don't worry if the car revs like crazy. It will, but it will hold your speed too. Rather like 2nd gear in a manual.

Everyday is a school day!

Come tuesday I think I’m going to go have a look at one again to make sure I can get everything in one, 2 cars seats and the smaller pram etc, oh and clean my trade in.... see what kind of deal we can get, I’m not expecting much for my civic, have quotes of 4K for a poor one but expecting close to 3 due to a nice dent in the roof pillar....after market roof rack.

Cheers, Steve

I know I'm biased but what about a Prius? The gen3 is a roomy car and bigger inside than the Civic. There is loads of rear leg room; so no kids kicking the back of your seat. The boot is nicely large too and has a useful underfloor storage area. The car is bigger than the Civic inside and out, yet is free to tax, has great economy and used ones can be had for under £10,000 with low miles. Just don't get an early one as their warranty is only 60,000 miles! The later 2010 models have the 5 years/100,000 mile warranty.

So you get your hybird, you get the room, you get the economy and it's in budget. You also get a HUD headup display as standard which I love. The car is light, the steering is lighter than the Civic, and it still does 0-60 in 10 seconds.

Ignore the 'eco' nonsense associated with the car. It's a smooth drive and in budget. Also, what about an old shape Auris? They're a good car despite the marmite looks.

The idea of the change is we want a smaller car, we no longer need such a large car as we don’t drive over to Ireland and the dog is gone, and we hardly take a pram around.

If we were going to go for a Prius or Auris we might as well stick with the Civic as it is still a fairly good car (for me it has been) and for not a great deal more we can have a new car.

Cheers, Steve

Well, 'B' for battery makes perfect sense apart from, you know, being wrong.

Do make sure you're not done in with a rubbish trade in deal. I had free quotes from webuyanycar.com and the Whatcar valuation service, printed them off and showed them to the dealer - they matched it, no questions asked (and that was with a big discount off list price). That comes to the other point - even with the dealer incentives, big, big discounts of nearly 10% can be had on the price - just have a look at drivethedeal etc and if your dealer doesn't want to play ball, you can always have a nice day trip to somewhere else in the UK...

David

Hi David,

Ideally we want to stay in Cornwall something about the WK reg that means something to a Cornishmen, shame they couldn’t keep the AF of the old reg plate. Plus with me working shift up country its easier to buy from 15 minutes up the road.

Thanks for the tip on Drivethedeal! £14227 with metallic paint, makes even more sense to buy new that way! though they have been a tad clever not allowing you to print the screen for free lol! Could always try for some Forces discount....

Will remember to do that, the What Car/we buy any car (with the worse damage added) valuation was quite good for my car considering, I was expecting a lot less.

Will make sure I have some ammo before I go, I am fortune I know the owner of the garage (Parklands and Flora Motors) is a family friend, though the salesmen don’t know me.

Cheers, Steve

Hi Steve

As Grumpy Cabbie says, a car is a very personal thing. After nearly 200k since 2002 in Gen 1 Prius (which was closer to the Yaris Hybrid in terms of power and accommodation, albeit a booted saloon) and 50k in Gen 2, I dearly wanted a smaller Hybrid and anxiously waited for the launch of the Hybrid Yaris.

Sadly, it just didn't do it for me as a car - the experience from the driving seat was great, apart from the return to historic instruments hidden behind the steering wheel - which may be to some people's taste, but I had a Mk1 Yaris before my first Prius which had digital instruments, as have all my Prius, and I just can't go back.

My ramblings below are just a suggestion to check you can live with the car, irrespective of the wonderful Hybrid system.

I also briefly had a 2011 Yaris between my last and current Prius. The things that made the Yaris outstanding were primarily the accommodation (each part of the 1/3 2/3 split rear seat slid forwards or backwards and reclined separately, giving tremendous versatility - lots of rear leg room OR boot space or a compromise). It also had three glove boxes (including one in front of the driver, a drawer under the front passenger seat and a few other hidy holes for coins etc. Both class leading attributes that must have been deciding factors in a lot of Yaris sales.

I simply cannot understand why Toyota threw these advantages out of the window when they designed the latest Yaris. The low rear roof line won't worry your kids, but they really hindered entry, exit and headroom for the people I sometimes carry. Obviously, these matters won't worry lots of people. Maybe I'm pernickety in amy old age, but in just a half day's test drive (and a day in a loan Yaris while my Prius had its first service) convinced me the horribly tinny click of the direction indicator would drive me mental VERY quickly.

On top of that, if you want anything other than basic equipment, the higher spec models come with compulsory bigger wheels, which adversely affect MPG, CO2 and add 6 feet to the turning circle (and no doubt making replacement tyres more expensive).

I also noticed the Hybrid Yaris had an even smaller petrol tank than the regular, giving a 300+ mile range, compared to almost 600 in the Gen 1 Prius.

But, horses for courses...

Hi Steve

As Grumpy Cabbie says, a car is a very personal thing. After nearly 200k since 2002 in Gen 1 Prius (which was closer to the Yaris Hybrid in terms of power and accommodation, albeit a booted saloon) and 50k in Gen 2, I dearly wanted a smaller Hybrid and anxiously waited for the launch of the Hybrid Yaris.

Sadly, it just didn't do it for me as a car - the experience from the driving seat was great, apart from the return to historic instruments hidden behind the steering wheel - which may be to some people's taste, but I had a Mk1 Yaris before my first Prius which had digital instruments, as have all my Prius, and I just can't go back.

My ramblings below are just a suggestion to check you can live with the car, irrespective of the wonderful Hybrid system.

I also briefly had a 2011 Yaris between my last and current Prius. The things that made the Yaris outstanding were primarily the accommodation (each part of the 1/3 2/3 split rear seat slid forwards or backwards and reclined separately, giving tremendous versatility - lots of rear leg room OR boot space or a compromise). It also had three glove boxes (including one in front of the driver, a drawer under the front passenger seat and a few other hidy holes for coins etc. Both class leading attributes that must have been deciding factors in a lot of Yaris sales.

I simply cannot understand why Toyota threw these advantages out of the window when they designed the latest Yaris. The low rear roof line won't worry your kids, but they really hindered entry, exit and headroom for the people I sometimes carry. Obviously, these matters won't worry lots of people. Maybe I'm pernickety in amy old age, but in just a half day's test drive (and a day in a loan Yaris while my Prius had its first service) convinced me the horribly tinny click of the direction indicator would drive me mental VERY quickly.

On top of that, if you want anything other than basic equipment, the higher spec models come with compulsory bigger wheels, which adversely affect MPG, CO2 and add 6 feet to the turning circle (and no doubt making replacement tyres more expensive).

I also noticed the Hybrid Yaris had an even smaller petrol tank than the regular, giving a 300+ mile range, compared to almost 600 in the Gen 1 Prius.

But, horses for courses...

Thanks for your contribution, I can see where you are coming from, we need to make sure a smaller car is going to suite are needs, the only time I’ve needed the larger boot in recent months is a trip to the dump and Ikea, don’t think we will be doing any more landscaping anytime soon, don’t think my back can take it...

We have also been looking at the Fiat Panda 1.3 diesel and the Kia Rio, but the DPF thing has been putting us off for the short journeys we do, The Fiat twin air did look quiet good, but out neighbour had one when we lived in Greater London, but it went back to the garage of a warning light in the 1st few weeks! not good.

My wife doesn’t like driving such a large car, she didn’t want to change from a Fabia but we needed the space at the time. We did look at estates but she preferred not to go so large, so the change to a smaller car has been welcomed.

Will see how things go, I can see us changing as she enjoyed the extra visibility though the lacks of a clutch was alien to her.... I’ve spent enough time in a Arab state to get used auto boxes. 1.6 Hyundai Accent 4 speed beasts......not.

hyundai_accent_99366153480683251.jpg

Cheers, Steve

Hi Steve,

I live in Redruth and have a Auris Hybrid. Have only clocked up about 4000 miles so far mainly doing the school run, and driving around locally (Redruth to Falmouth, Truro, Helston). Most trips tend to consume on average about 55mpg although if you perform the hardcore hybrid driving style this can increase to over 60 mpg (there is a distinct disparity between my frugal driving to the missus foot down brake at last minute approach).

My main requirements when purchasing a new car was that it was an automatic, it was reliable (the E-CVT is apparently more reliable than a conventional CVT and a DCT gearbox), it had a petrol engine as a modern diesel in Cornwall would be asking for DPF problems, the Hybrid Auris seemed to fulfil this, the zero road tax and higher MPG were considered as bonuses.

The chaps at Parklands are a really nice bunch and I found them really helpful, try speaking to Richard the sales manager as I managed to get a really good deal on the new car.

Cheers

Trystan

Well, 'B' for battery makes perfect sense apart from, you know, being wrong.

Yup, cos it's actually "B" for braking. :)

• Like 1

Hi Steve,

I live in Redruth and have a Auris Hybrid. Have only clocked up about 4000 miles so far mainly doing the school run, and driving around locally (Redruth to Falmouth, Truro, Helston). Most trips tend to consume on average about 55mpg although if you perform the hardcore hybrid driving style this can increase to over 60 mpg (there is a distinct disparity between my frugal driving to the missus foot down brake at last minute approach).

My main requirements when purchasing a new car was that it was an automatic, it was reliable (the E-CVT is apparently more reliable than a conventional CVT and a DCT gearbox), it had a petrol engine as a modern diesel in Cornwall would be asking for DPF problems, the Hybrid Auris seemed to fulfil this, the zero road tax and higher MPG were considered as bonuses.

The chaps at Parklands are a really nice bunch and I found them really helpful, try speaking to Richard the sales manager as I managed to get a really good deal on the new car.

Cheers

Trystan

Hi Trystan,

Thanks for the additional info, glad to hear your MPG around here is a tad higher than my Civic.

Going to pop over Parkland in Helston to see what kind of deal we can sort out.

Cheers, Steve

There is a mild facelift for the Yaris due in May,

There is a mild facelift for the Yaris due in May,

I did see that, but will it be announced in May or released in May? I suspect the 0% finance offer will end before the facelift model is released for public sale. Might be the reason this offer is in place?

Cheers, Steve

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links