Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Very Heavy Clutch Is It The Norm

mary4rav

Have been driving now for 3 weeks and the clutch feels heavy or stiff engaging it's a 2004 is this norm?

also looking for mud flaps front and back does anybody know which ones to have fitted have seen a few on eBay but not to sure which ones i need.

and finally side steps are these easily fitted are the holes pre-drilled

thanks for your help Mary

Toyota RAV4 4x4 XT3 VVT-I 3 DOOR MANUAL

How do you upload your pictures onto this site

post-138815-0-01854800-1397892687_thumb.

You don't mention the mileage of the car but as the clutch wears and the diaphragm ages - the clutch pedal gets stiffer. Depending on how bad it is - it could be approaching time for replacement.

Genuine and most aftermarket side steps / bars are simply bolt on. Similarly genuine mud flaps require no drilling. Just look for parts that fit a 3 door Rav 2000 - 2005 (might also be described as SWB - short wheelbase = 3 door).

The clutches are heavy and stiff in my opinion, I drive a mr2 roadster, iq and when I jump back into my rav it's always heavy until I get used to it again.

Mud flaps I bought genuine toyota ones about £40.00 a set and they fit straight on no holes to drill just use original fixing holes. Side steps not sure about as mine were already on car when bought it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links