Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stereo Upgrade

clewy2

Hi.i have just bought a touch system for my 2010 auris sr.i have installed it and it works fine apart from the usb and steering controls.i have connected the 10 pin and 6 pin plugs but i have 2 plugs that wont fit in the back of the head unit.i assume these are for the usb and steering controls.also i didn't get a mic for it so can't use the handsfree side.any ideas on how to connect all of the features that don't work.thanks in advance.

Toyota touch screen stereo or another type? If it's not a toyota system you will more than likely need a separate wiring loom to get it to work

Sent from my iPhone using Toyota OC

• Like 1

I have just fitted a non oem headunit and to get the steering controls working I used an adaptor from connect2.

I know you already fitted yours but in my install it shows the adaptor harness you need to buy....

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?/topic/157732-Gps-Receiver-Location?#entry1325433

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Toyota OC mobile app

• Like 1

Sorry.yes its the toyota touch.its the tas 300 from a gt 86.i bought it because the connections on all of the toyota touch systems are the same.i understand why i didn't get the mic as they are built into the car but don't know what i need to buy to get the handsfree to work.i've looked at mics but i need a female jack plug and the only one is on the usb side which again i cant use because of knowing how to wire it up.thanks for the reply hope someone can help

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links