Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Haynes Manual

russ b

hi i have a verso 1.8 T3 why don`t haynes do a manual for the verso i need to replace my rear window washer pump any ideas where i can get a manual from dont want to pay garage prices if i can do it myself please help

hi i have a verso 1.8 T3 why don`t haynes do a manual for the verso

Demand - or lack of.

There probably aren't many Versos.

The mechanics are probably 99% shared with the Yaris (though it looks like there is only a Mk1 Yaris book).

I'd suspect that only a small proportion of Verso owners want to do Haynesy things.

With the ever increasing complexity of cars - EFI, multiple ECUs - and 'commoditization' in general I suspect fewer and fewer people are doing significant work themselves. Must be eating Haynes' business model.

A few years ago we had a Honda Civic (the previous shape - it was an 02), which is a very common car. I was amazed to find there was no UK Haynes manual. In the end I managed to get a US version which was for a LHD sedan, but at least it helped with some common stuff.

But for your specific problem just describe the symptoms (unless you are 100% certain it is the pump) in the appropriate forum on here. I'd be surprised if no-one can point you in the right direction.

The Toyota Ractis (sold as the Verso S in Europe) is based on the Toyota Vitz/Yaris.

The third generation 2004-2009 Toyota Corolla Verso (or Verso as it became later in it's life) was one of the first Toyotas to be designed outside Japan and targeted the European market. Designed in France and built in Turkey, the Corolla Verso had a unique platform (not shared with the Corolla hatchback/saloon/estate). This is the vehicle the OP has.

This is the vehicle the OP has.

Oh, right. I thought the 'Verso' was basically a big Yaris.

Don't think Toyota has made things easy - producing the 'Corolla Verso', then renaming that 'Verso' part way through it's life, and then having the 'Verso S' (which is the Yaris based car).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links