Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scv Part Numbers

will308

hi all

trying to find the part numbers for scv valves for my avansis 2.2 t180 cant seem to find them any where

could somebody let me know where to look thanks

Part number for the singular modified SCV vale is 04226-26020 once fitted don't forget to get your ECU software updated to suit the modified valve

singular ?,I have two red and green ,didn't know about having to get software update also

The AD series of engine fitted to your T180 Avensis only has one SCV fitted onto the fuel pump at the upper rear RHS of the cylinder head. The software update improves poor cold startability by increasing the fuel pressure.

The earlier CD series of engines had two small SCV one red one green these fitted into the fuel pump lo lower front LHS of the engine.

Why do you need a new SCV ?

Also my mistake the SCV part number on a 180 engine is 04226-0L030, check with your local Toyota dealer as I believe that part number supersedes to a later number.

ah right ok thanks.....I think I need the valve replacing as im getting a lot of the faults to do with the valve (dead spots lack of power under load )

ah right ok thanks.....I think I need the valve replacing as im getting a lot of the faults to do with the valve (dead spots lack of power under load )

On your engine the symptoms you mention are most likely caused by blocking of the EGR valve and the EGR cooler and clogged intake manifold, the SCV valve usually causes a warning light on the dash or poor cold start. On the earlier engine the SCV would most likely be the cause.

What is the age and mileage of your car as there is a possible warranty extension for EGR issues upto 7years/111946miles

ok I see ,I have taken the egr off and cleaned it ,my car is a 07 plate with 91k on the clock I have also had it terra cleaned

ok I see ,I have taken the egr off and cleaned it ,my car is a 07 plate with 91k on the clock I have also had it terra cleaned

I back into work on Monday and check your registration date to see if you still fit within the warranty cover , PM your registration to me and where in Devon are you ?

well got back in the car after shopping today and my trc/eml and vsc lights came on and have stayed on

I see you have booked the car in, the lights being on will just make any diagnosis and subsequent claim easier.

• Like 1

fingers crossed ...............do you think you have a good idea on what the fault is

thanks for looking into the extended warranty dates,had a call from the garage last night telling me that Toyota are going to pay for the egr valve egr cooler and manifold all good news .......thanks again

• 7 months later...

hi Devon I'm hoping you will be able to help me. I'm experiencing the same problems as above on my 07 Auras. its done 66k in total but had a new engine put in 20k ago. Some times it struggles to start. With some smoke coming out with each crank. Other times it starts perfect. I got it serviced last week and have been told it's the starter motor. The glow plugs were on only changed earlier this year. am I looking at needing a new SCV or is it the starter motor. The car is a 2.0 07 reg. no lights have come on too date. Thank you for any help that you can give me