Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Faulty Windscreen Wiper

Tendurp

Hi Chris & welcome. :)

If they don't work at all then check fuses, motor & linkages.

• 11 months later...

Something I found quite useful is to use rainx, it cost about £5 and clear a lot quicker by stroke.

Unfortunately you have to apply again every 2-3 months depending on conditions. Rainx makes water to skid/group together so the drops are heavier and slide easier, you apply it like a wax (Over a cleaned+dry window you apply with a cloth until the liquid dissapears).

Even I apply it to side windows and rear side mirrors.

I have no association/relationship with rainx or the producer. 

1 hour ago, Siscor said:

Something I found quite useful is to use rainx, it cost about £5 and clear a lot quicker by stroke.

Unfortunately you have to apply again every 2-3 months depending on conditions. Rainx makes water to skid/group together so the drops are heavier and slide easier, you apply it like a wax (Over a cleaned+dry window you apply with a cloth until the liquid dissapears).

Even I apply it to side windows and rear side mirrors.

I have no association/relationship with rainx or the producer. 

RainX has been around for a long time. I have an sample old bottle of it, that was given to me at the last ever motor show, IIRC. 

When I wash my car, the wipers are cleaned and checked. When I had my old car, I did polish the windows, so that when it rained, the water ran off. 

I have used the "old" RainX recently when I had wiper blade issues (now sorted). The screen wipes nice and clear, especially with the low sun.

The auto wiper function has behaved itself since I own the car so far.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links