Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bolts For Brake Assembly

Jameo

Hi all,

I'm in the process of replacing my discs and pads on my front brake assembly. After removing the tyres it is apparent that some of the mounting bolts are extremely corroded. Ok - fair enough I'll buy some new bolts.

Mr. T are quite reasonable for the cyclinder mounting bolts at £2 pound a pop. The problem comes with the slide pin assembly that connects the cylinder assembly to the mounting plate. All I need is a new bolt but Mr. T obviously do not sell the bolts individually - instead I have to buy the whole slide pin kit for an eyewater £43 +VAT for each side.

They will not tell me the specifications of the bolts... Any idea of anywhere else I can buy a like for like quality of bolt?

Edit: I have a 2004, 2.0 D4D

Many thanks

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=330945533840&alt=web

This may fit yours. Brakes International now

sell on eBay (which is this seller) They havean online catalogue on their site to double check the specifications.

The slide bolts generally clean up anyway - the ones on my 95 MR2 which I sold in Feb still had the originals.