Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Verso - Seat Wobble?

Standard Dude

Does anyone else with a new verso find that the driver seat seems to move forward and backwards a little bit as they drive? I'm not talking about heavy acceleration and braking but just normal stop/go traffic. Mine seems to have just enough play in the mechanism for it to be seriously annoying!

Maybe I'm just fussy... :nerd:

I just went out and checked mine, there's no movement at all unless I actively bounce around in the seat then the back seems to budge slightly. If your seat is moving around as you drive, I'd get it back to the dealer for them to sort out.

• Like 1

Thanks for checking your car - very kind of you and much appreciated! :D

Will let you know what the dealer says when I eventually get a chance to visit them.

• 1 year later...

Hi, 

I know this is an old post, just purchased a 2015 Verso and have same problem. Did you get it fixed?

Hi Paul,

I mentioned it to the dealer when the car was in for a service and they said it wasn't a known problem although they sprayed grease onto the runners as they said they were stiff.  Unfortunately the mechanic ending putting grease stains on the carpet.  Not a very professional job!

Anyway I mentioned it again at the next service as I was still finding it irritating and they checked the bolts, etc but didn't find a fault.

So... before I left the dealership I found a brand new Verso in the showroom and plonked myself down on the drivers seat and wiggled the seat - to my surprise there was some movement, although not as bad as mine.  Perhaps after a year it would end up like mine?

I've given up trying to find a solution for the moment but would be happy to hear how you get on with your wobbly seat.  Good luck!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links