Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pardon? A Celica Engine? In A Yaris?!

Chappers

Activa%20Yaris_03.JPG

1.8 - 180 bhp.......... nice

Some of u may have seen this b4, but what the heck, pity the fools that aint!

I've heard rumours that this is a fake! People have phoned the company up who have done this and have been fobbed off with excuses like "it's a 1 off" or "it would cost £100,000 to do"

Cheers :thumbsup:

Does the 1.8 just have a bigger stroke? or Bore? lol or both :bookworm:

Expensive mod i bet, epecially after sorting out the suspension, brakes transmision to mach ££££

Still very cool :thumbsup:

Niz

fake as..........

as far as im concerned anyway!

aww shame if it is :(

probably worth just buying a Celica outright instead.

Niz

i like to believe its real but the companys gone bust but ive also seen it in another car so ............... 2 fakes? i dunno

Yeah must admit , its dificult to figure out where the Battery has been moved to

Some one got the dimensions of the 1.5 vvti and the 1.8 vvti engine ( ie the volume capacity it takes up .) Then get the dimensions of the internal engine bay of the Yaris . we´ll soon find out if it is able to fit or not

;)

probably relocated in the boot

The engine probably would squeeze in, but that doesnt mean they have managed to connect it all up and get it working fully..

just what i was thinking. never seen or heard of it in any mags either. plus as a conspiracy theory its amazing what you can do with photoshop!

It is true i looked at there web site this year they did some work for toyota i cant remember wot the company is called but they did go under I know that they where based in surrey at the old Brabham F1 team factory the guy who owned the company John Gentry used to work for TWR and he was the man who engineered the volvo BTCC cars

If it's Photoshop then it's blooming well done!

Hmmm....

It is true i looked at there web site this year they did some work for toyota i cant remember wot the company is called but they did go under I know that they where based in surrey at the old Brabham F1 team factory the guy who owned the company John Gentry used to work for TWR and he was the man who engineered the volvo BTCC cars

Here is a link to there site activatech they where based in chessington :thumbsup:

Dont think it will be long before a few are done and are Legit' They Put Puma Lumps In KA's So fingers crossed hey :thumbsup:

severn vally put a 2.0 turbo zetec in a KA!

:eek:

comon jaxx lead the way, im sure youll get it done first :thumbsup:

then the rest of the tribe can follow :lol:

Niz

it would be some yaris that's for sure...

190bhp with the vvti-l at 6200-8200 revs? wow.

I'm assuming that the engine is considerably heavier than the 1.5 though... in which case a monstrous suspension setup would be required (which looks the case actually judging by the strut)

I could be wrong of course.. it might not be that much heavier! :)

190bhp... yaris.... go........ .... yes.