Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Some New Modifications!

lindsey

Hi guys,

I thought I would show you the new additions I’ve made to my much loved Yaris T3. I have added a booster tuning rear spoiler and a Lester front grille. What do you guys think?

While I’m on, I fancy getting those clear Indicator bulbs (can’t remember the name) for the front headlights and the sides. How much are they and where can I get them?

I really do have the modification bug!!!! I can’t help myself; I just want to buy more and more bits for my Yaris. I’m seriously going to have to kerb my spending!!

Once again thanks to the Envy team for supplying and fitting the parts.

Cheers

Linz

Enjoy! :thumbsup: New front

Lester-Front-Grillweb.jpg

Nice new spoiler, my rear is almost complete! Just need to get rid of the rear Badge and maybe get a booster under spoiler! Trying to resist!! I am only a poor student!!

Booster-Rear-Spoiler1web.jpg

Booster-Rear-Spoiler-2web.jpg

Very nice lindsey but please get rid of that Toyota Badge on the back! :!Removed!:

Cheers :thumbsup:

Thank you for your kind coments!

Breezer: The spoiler and Grill were suplied and fitted by Envy. I am not exactly sure how it is attached to the car, maybe one of the guys from Envy can post up some details.

Ryan: I will get on to removing the Badge at the weekend, I will have to get out my dental floss and Hair dryer again :help:

Thanks

Linz

I really do have the modification bug!!!! I can’t help myself; I just want to buy more and more bits for my Yaris. I’m seriously going to have to kerb my spending!!

:lol::lol:

Guess it's like that with modding, it just never stops!!

Anyway, very nice Lindsey, really like the spoiler :drool:

Kenny! :thumbsup:

modding is ace!

Kev! i want that grille! PM me!

Lindsey use silvatech bulbs to convert the indicators but be careful with the headlamps as you have to seal them back up properly

Wonder how easy itd b to paint that lester grill! Lindsey how much did it cost you to get it painted?

Linz:

i have got to say, i am totally in love with your car, i wished i'd have bought a black one, its really lookin very stylish, and not over the top!!

:D well done!

Hi Linz, I told you your car looks great, you should be very pleased with what you have created. B)

Breezer:- To paint and fit the spoiler and grill was £120. The spoiler is attached with two 10mm Bolts and is also bonded on for extra piece of mind. :thumbsup:

HTH

Thanks

Kevin

Indeed! So thatd b £300 altogetha!! £180 for the spoiler! £120 for painting and fitting. When i first saw the booster spoiler months ago, i fell in love with it lol!! But then i saw other spoilers too!!

I pretty much prefer the carzone one at the moment, i like the side view of it, how it runs off the back end and then turns upwards! Looks great! But your site doesnt do them lol!!! :bye:

Indeed! So thatd b £300 altogetha!! £180 for the spoiler! £120 for painting and fitting. When i first saw the booster spoiler months ago, i fell in love with it lol!! But then i saw other spoilers too!!

I pretty much prefer the carzone one at the moment, i like the side view of it, how it runs off the back end and then turns upwards! Looks great! But your site doesnt do them lol!!! :bye:

Hi Breezer, to fit and spray the spoiler would be £80. The £120 included the spraying and fitting of the front grill.

Just because something is not listed on website does not mean we can not get it ;) It would be imposible to list everything, I think we are doing well as it is :)

Give me a shout when you need it and I will get you a competitive price. :thumbsup:

Thanks

Kevin

Ok cheers mate :thumbsup: Be sometime in July/August depending on when my bonus comes through!! Oh btw! Where abouts are you actually based? Nortthumberland or Jarrow, coz u have two offices. Which one did Lindsey go to?

Very nice. Great looking spoiler there and grill ;)

jerry!!

I really love your alloys Lindsey and your Lexus lights! :D

And your front grill and spoiler, Envy's done a great job with those!

Heck I just love your car full stop! :thumbsup: :D

Your car is looking great but your grill is from lester and is made for the p1.

It is hardly to see in the picture but there is some space between the bumper and the grill.

If you got a p1 there is no space between the grill and the bumper.

Rutger

Your car is looking great but your grill is from lester and is made for the p1.

It is hardly to see in the picture but there is some space between the bumper and the grill.

If you got a p1 there is no space between the grill and the bumper.

Rutger

Hi Rutger, can't believe your the first to notice. I was going to mention it at the start but I thought I would wait and see if anyone noticed! :ph34r:

Kevin at Envy had it in stock when I went to see him and he told me it was for the pre-facelift model. I decide to give it ago anyway and got him to try it out. I took a few days to contenplate the idea and then decided that even though there was a gap, it still looked great, so went for it.

Thanks

Linz