Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2008 Xtr Rav4 Near Side Door Mirror Replacement

kdLeeds

Has anyone replaced a door mirror recently on a 2008 RAV4? As an engineer, I'm hoping to do this myself.

Does anyone have any tips on where to buy a new one (apart from main dealer) and what they are likely to cost.

Any tips appreciated

Theres quite a few aftermarket mirrors around for your Rav - theres a good selection on eBay. I suspect that the quality won't be up to that of the original and it may need to be painted whereas a Toyota replacement comes colour coded. If buying aftermarket - check carefully that it's to your spec i.e. heated/ auto folding/ remote adjustable. Fitting is easy - just remove the internal cover panel and remove a number of small bolts which retain the mirror assembly - unclip the electrical connector.

Thanks for your reply. I think I will go for a Toyota replacement if they are colour coded & fit myself.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links