Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1988 Tt Soarer

J-O-N-B-O-I

hey guys i just recently bought a 1988 TT 2L gz20 soarer with engine 1g-gte

i know the turbo's are the CT12's and they are sequential but i was wondering wether it is possible to boost them up a bit i herd that its safe to run em at 15.5 psi but how would i achieve this and dose anyone actualy wat the safe level to run em at is

i am also aware that they are porcelin inside and can be touchy to boost changes which is why i am asking wether it is safe to change it at all

and also dose anybody know if this perticualr model came out stock with the lsd i cant get a straight answere out of the internet : (

and if it has the ESC (electronic skidd control) soing like that ..... i herd that this is a bad thing to have dose anyone know if it actualy is or isnt

• 1 year later...

Right then.....

Your engine is a rev 2 1G-GTE... so if you need to search for parts/specs, use that to search.

Your turbos are parralel, NOT sequential.

The CT-12 are very small turbos. they generate some heat too..... I would personally not run them at more then 15 or so psi....... and I would highly reccomend an uprated intercooler!!!!.

it will not have traction control, although you may have TEMS (active damping)

An LSD was optional, baing the 2.0 at a guues I'd say no, but it you look under the car at th back of the LSD it will say LSD if equiped...