Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo X-Pression

FROSTYBALLS

Had a look at an Aygo X-pression today in a dealers showroom. Seemed quite nicely finished - multi media system, leather upholstery, etc. Red with black trim.

Any chance that they have fixed the water ingress issues.

The second generation is based on the structure of the first - with different positioning of the windscreen, more spot welds to make the structure stronger, etc. As regards leaks - time will tell.

Um, not sure about the price tags though on the specs. But you do seem to get a lot for your money. I will have to have one of the models with the MMT which is why I will probably look at the Skoda Citigo as well if they do a 0% deal next time just to compare prices.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm an iQ driver. Tried the MK1 before and stirring the gear gravy pot was enough to put me off.

Test drove the MK2 over the weekend and I'm pleased to say, the ride, the build and the shifter is so much better now. In fact, there's a certain iQ flare found on this new generation of Aygo, enough that I've gone and got one - the X-pression model.

Red and Black works for me, gone a bit extra on the black alloy instead of the standard. Bring on September (just waiting for the 64 plate, would have been earlier otherwise)!

Any chance that they have fixed the water ingress issues.

Yes, totally ;)

Would like to say I've been lucky with my now MK1 Aygo 2014, the only water it drips in is when I open the boot door.

Ordered my x-cite 10 days ago, should be here by the 5th August hopefully sooner, can't wait!

The new model drives really well, so much quieter on the road and the steering has been quickened too. All in all I was very pleasantly surprised at what a good job they have made of it. The customisation is good too, prices are very acceptable for all the custom options

I must say the expression looks the best, affordable with useful specs.

Think the X-pression is the one to get X-cited about.

Just ordered my new Aygo X-Play with the optional X-touch and X-Shift, can't wait! Missed my first generation Aygo MMT so looking forward to this new one.

• Like 1

Just ordered my new Aygo X-Play with the optional X-touch and X-Shift, can't wait! Missed my first generation Aygo MMT so looking forward to this new one.

let me know how the new MMT behaves.

Test drove the Hyundi i10 a couple of weeks ago (nice car). Test drove the new Aygo last weekend & going back this weekend to put my deposit down. (loved it). :clap:

No XShift (MMT) demonstrators available yet in my area.......Estimate a few weeks more!

Ordered my X-Pression on saturday (added the convenience pack, keyless entry & start etc.). Will report back.

Tried one at the launch day, it was really good. Any MMT I have had in the past has been good to be fair, I know they have not been the most reliable but this version was really slick

• Like 1

Collected the Aygo yesterday. The X Shift is the same as the Multi-Mode but it does appear a bit smoother.

• Like 1

I had a look see today whilst my car was in to check the key fob/central locking, boot isn't massively larger but the inside is definitely more up to date like my Yaris mk2 was without the touch screen

When we had a look, my partner said the boot didn't appear much larger - then I opened the tailgate, let her out, and we had a look around the rest of the car.

I see you feeling brave this evening... :lol:

I see you feeling brave this evening... :lol:

Me? It was a lovely pretty car but the boot just doesn't look much bigger. I'm sure it is though.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links