Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Evil Masks

breezer

Hi there, i want some evil brows for my car. Nicest ones iv seen r Jaxx's.

If you could tell me the name, and possibly a pic/link that wud b great :thumbsup:

Cheaz

you gonna back up those mean eyebrows with a mean body kit?

or just leave the cute cuddly image surrounding the evil brows? :D

well i want a low rear bumper with a gap in it so wen i get my new back box, the ends fit through nicely! also wana put mesh on it, and then i can finally put rear neon on!! i want a karma import front bumper, that looks nice and the grill! and i duno wat skirts yet, maybe uz cud also suggest sum of them too (3dr yaris)

and oh, i want the carzone rear spoiler :thumbsup:

have you got the 1.0 breezer? just out of interest m8...

if you just save up your dosh... you'll be able to afford a £1000 greddy turbo kit soon enough!

if i had the choice between a fairly standard looking yaris that had 100bhp and a turbo sound ...... and a bodykitted yaris with 68bhp, heavier than standard... I know which one i'd choose!

just something to think about chum :)

mine are TRD style

ive still got some from the group buy if you are interested?

turbo....turbo...turbo.........pssssstshhhh wheee!

hence the loss of my ICE!

I was just getting prices, othawise if i had the money id buy sum off ya! I mean, i do have the money, but thats for the ICE dudes fitting me amp nxt week!! I wana kit my yaris up first b4 ne performance mods!! Cant afford the insurance increase until im at uni and hava steady part time job! :thumbsup:

lol @ rob! ELANOR in the garage!!! too much gone in 60 seconds hes been watchin like :lol:

surely it's not going to raise the insurance that much, even with a turbo you're still going to have less bhp than a tsport...

Wouldn't be suprised though if they put a 1.0 with a small turbo in group 16 insurance :rolleyes: the tsport is group7.

Lol! were totally off topic here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I take it no1s got ne links or pix :unsure:

turbo....turbo...turbo.........pssssstshhhh wheee!

I get this already, it's just that you can't hear it over the accompanying tractor noises! :D

yeah shes now called Elanor!

same colour, somat always goes wrong, and my unicorn!

no supercharger or NOS.............well not yet anyway!

the diesel is king, I want a go in the new VAG, 3.0 V6 TDI - 225bhp and 350+ torque as standard :o :drool:

and I just realised how horribly off topic that has gone... still, it's been a good thread I feel :D

to go further off topic - why do yarises seem to be loved by old people?? does my head in!

folks!

ive chopped the topics in half!

please delete your diesel posts and move to the new topic!

sorry breezer carry on with your thread!

no point! may as well delete it! rob, i think youre the only one who actually mentioned something about the brows!!!

well lets get back on track!

like i say i have some TRD ones still available. i can also get the veilside light masks if you fancy them and theres always the booster ones from kev

The TRD style one's are great, will be posting some pictures of the car with brows, wheels and everything. :D

Hold on to your seats boys ...... :lol:

ull still have a fast car yarisboy its only 15 horses off a t-sport which isnt much

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links