Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi Guys

tiktok

hi all,

i've not been on for ages, but i'm back :)

Whose interested in buying a koni suspension kit, inc springs, which lowers the yaris around 30-35mm.

We are gonna get one for teri's, as you get more for ya money buying the kit rather than just buying the shocks. Although she's already got the tte -30 springs, we're gonna replace them and the sell them 2nd hand.

I can get the koni kit for £410, for both tsport and non t-sport. But if i can get a few people interested then i can get a discount. Can post to anyone for £10 courier.

So, any interests???

:thumbsup:

cant really afford that yet, but id be interested int he second hand tte springs!! :) how much?

err, dunno, i'll have to speak to the mrs.

I can't remember how much they were new, but once we get the new jobbies i'll let ya know, send me a pm cos at my age, i forget things quickly :huh:

Also, if anyone is interested.

shes got the original flywheel as we bought a new one and sent it off to have lightened, we had 1kg taken off, which has made an improvement, so if ya want that let me know, can also give you the company info on where to send it to havea pro job done.

The standard weight of the tsport flywheel was 6.7kg (off the top of me head) so its now 5.7, obviously you can buy lighter pre-lightened ones but i'm not sure of the cost of these, and they seem to be a little bit too light for my liking, unless you are building a 1/4mile car, general driving, the 5.7 is fine.

I think she was after about £60, they are £150 new from toyota.

B)

hi tiktok

where did u find a koni suspension kit 4 TS?

i looked on their website and didnt see it...

I now work for Formula One, Brighton, basically looking after there computers/network etc, but also helping out with the car side of things, and we deal with koni, along with goodness knows how many other car places. And the parts mag we got lists the kit for the yaris 1.0, 1.3 & tsport. And as my other half owns a mod'd yaris, and i've met / spoken to lots of people on here, i thought that i might be able to get some interest on here and get you guys some discount as well :)

I didnt find any thing about the koni kit for yaris...

koni have just the normal-yellow-shock-absorbers for the yaris... not the koni-sport suspension kit...

is u r sure that they do have thr suspension kit... i'll order it next week :D

well, i'll double check just to be 100% sure, but i'm 99% sure it was the kit, i say this cos i got my boss to look up the prices for the koni shocks as teri has already got the tte springs so i didn't see the point in getting springs.

Looking on Fensport, the Front Konis are £81.70+vat each and the rears for the tsport are £66.38+vat each, so thats £296.16+vat and thats without springs. She paid £130 odd for the TTE springs, so that lot together is £477.98 so if i can get the kit (shocks & springs) for £400 thats a bit of a saving. If i can get more interest then i should be able to get them slightly cheaper than that (if i can appeal to my bosses good nature :) )

It was him that pointed out that i might as well get the kit rather than just the springs, so as its her money and not mine, i thought, yeah, sod it, so shes gotta save some pennies now :D

i'll double check on Monday, and post and if ya want them, give me a pm or a call at the shop and ask for me, we can then order them and as i said before the next day courier is a tenner.

:thumbsup:

hello again,

sorry, was off with bad back yesterday :(

We've just phoned Koni, and they have 1 kit on the shelf for the yaris, and can get more when required (obviously).

From what they say, these are far superior than the standard shocks & springs that are on the tsport, let alone the less sport yaris.

Things like this make me wanna havea yaris for a little runaround car, cos its way cheaper on fuel than my !Removed! fuel guzzler :ffs:

Incase i don't get time to check this later, if you wanna give me a ring, its 01273 552816, just ask for tiktok (aka Paul)

Formula One :)

Koni UK's claims of kits being in stock may be a fabrication or blatant lie. It's 8 weeks on and I'm still waiting for the rear dampers to complete the kit.

It's actually took so long that I've already bought a full set of HKS stuff, and as soon as the Koni dampers arrive, they're being bunged in the box with the rest of the kit and being sold... what a shower, eh? :censor:

:o

blimey. maybe thats cos you got seperates? maybe they stock more of the kits, as companies seem not to like to sell seperates. We tried Apex today for some seperate shocks and come up against the big "NO, kit or springs".

But who knows??? !Removed! car bits companies :lol:

No this was a kit. They put a set of Prelude 2.2i rear dampers in by accident, then came up with a million and one excuses as to why they couldn't send me my Yaris rear dampers!

we deal with hks as well though, so i can no doubt get the hks ones instead, not sure of the price though, i'd have to check it out.

How much did you pay by the way?

:)

Envy got my Konis for me, £410 delivered (but were understandably upset about the lack of profit margin! ;) )

The HKS Type WG kit came from eBay... £280 and as new condition! Best price I've found on t'web has been $1400 so far... So I'm happy with that! :D

hi tik tok

first of all - thanks fot the info :-)

second, i m from israel... so i think i'll order it from our konis dealer here...

he is a friend of mine and will give me a 35% discount on every koni's product :-)

thanks anywhy :-D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links