Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Replacement Slotted Brake Discs.

Envy Performance Ltd

Hi all, just to let you know that we are now stocking 3G brakes for the Yaris. They come in 3 styles 10 Grooved, 20 Grooved or Groved and slotted style.

These Brakes are of high quality being manufactured from Brembo castings.

They offer: Excellent Heat Dissapation

Reduced Fade

Increased Stopping Power

Prices Per Pair:

10 Grove CR-10 - £100

10 Grove/Drilled RS-10 - £110

20 Grooved CR-20 - £115

Thanks

Kevin

3GBrakes.jpg

cool!

group buy possible?

Hi Rob, could be a possibility if we get more than five takers. I guess we can gauge the interest on this thread. If anyone is interested in a group buy please post up what style discs you are interested in.

Thanks

Kevin

Interested in group buy

Front Pair:Grooved and Drilled for Yaris TS 2002

Thanks

Niz

might not need them for the back, but they look nice.

Are these drilled, as in all the way through? or dimpled? if holes all the way through then they are fine for fast road use, but not track.

I do think the mrs would be interested in the drilled/grooved jobbies, one day she wants the 6pot upgrades,but not yet for a while.

She would like front and rear if poss. How much for uprated pads for these?

I have EBC green stuff pads on my YTS (Front Only), cost £34

Hope This Helps

Niz

(i forgot about that mod, thats 2 i have now :lol: )

Might be interested in a group buy. Is it a garage job to change them or is it as simple as taking off the wheel, unbolting the old one and bolting the new one on?

im in for GB is anyone else is

Aye, I'll have a set if there's enough interest...how does the group buy thing work?!

Would they invalidate warranty?...especially if I did it myself....

Are they classed as a Mod? ie for insurance purposes

Also...the ones on the bottom are five stud?? Yaris only has four...or am I missing something?

Vipes.

we'll be up for a group buy.

good spot on the 5 stud thing, i presume he just took a picture of some brakes for another car with the same groove pattern just to show what the pattern looks like.

Green stuff pads, Hmmmm, sorry not a fan. Red Stuff are ok, but cost quite a bit more.

Green stuff pads, Hmmmm, sorry not a fan. Red Stuff are ok, but cost quite a bit more.

Are Red stuff ok from cold? or do they have a higher operating temp?

never tried them, but if there better ill get them instead next time (if they make them) as long as i have some sort of brakes for the first few miles :thumbsup:

Niz

they are still for road use so they, i presume, still be okay from cold. My boss has them on his supercharged golf and he swears by them. He went through so many green stuff pads he got fed up with them.

I've yet to try red stuff on mine, as i recently had upgraded pads (cost me 100 quid!) i don't think i fancy buying anymore for a while unless i have to.

B)

hmm i might stick to the greenstuff on the yaris, but try red stuff if i move on to a bigger car in the future.

Ive used them on this, a series 2 RST and a Pug GTi 1.9 the pug did uses them up quick, suppose its all that extra weight up front?

Think TRD do some uprated pads too cant remember where i saw them <_<

ill go hunt :thumbsup:

Niz

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links