Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Leaking Windscreen

RAV 4 1998 2 DOOR

Hi. My 1998 rav4 3 door has a intermittent leak in the windscreen. I think that the water accumulates under the rubber rack strips that go from rear to front of the roof. When it really poors water will run down the inside of the windscreen and onto the dash. Is there any gutters or drain holes in the pillars as i am unfamiliar with this car. Maybe they're blocked. :disgust:

Do you have a sunroof - as there are usually drainage channels/tubes which run down the inside of the windscreen pillars which can get blocked with debris, etc. If you open the sunroof and locate where the drainage holes are, you could try using an airline to try and clear any debris.

As the water is running down the inside of the windscreen I would consider that is is no longer sealed along the top,so maybe consulting a windscreen replacement company is in order who may be able to help with this

Del

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links