Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Service & Warranty Book

TalieRose

This may sound like a silly question, but I've had my Aygo Go for several years, and it is now time to start thinking about an MOT, however I can't find the Service Manual.

In my Yaris (previous car) there was a dedicated place for it in the glove box. As my Aygo doesn't have a glove box, is there a specific place this is normally stored in please?

Be gentle with me!

Hello Nathalie - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Is the service and warranty booklet in your plastic wallet with the owners manual, etc.

Where would that be please? I've looked all through my important docs folder but don't ever remember seeing anything like this. :-(

Are you sure you had it back when the car was last serviced. Could it have fallen beneath one of the front seats? Think if you cannot find it, your Toyota dealer should be able to construct a duplicate for you - assuming that you've had it serviced by a Toyota dealer.

• 2 weeks later...

nowadays toyota workshops keep only electronic service books. no paper stamps. go to " my toyota" register and then get access to your service history via that site.

The Toyota dealer I use still completes the service and warranty book in addition to My Toyota.

Mazda have had electronic service records since around 2003, where one doesn't have service books, and one gets a print out of the service details each time a service is undertaken.

my dealer gave all the stuff to me when I bought mine new. I keep it in a safe place on the shelf in the living room. When you say you've had it several years, when have you last done an MOT with it? They should be done every year after three years old.

It will be three years old this November, so no MOT yet. I've decided to avoid the problem and sell it back to Toyota and get a new one. :-)

thank you all though.

Expensive solution to the problem though .....

I'm planning to do that, although as yet I'm undecided whether Toyota will get it back. Not sure its an expensive solution to the problem really if your monthly payments don't change a great deal for the newer car?

We tend to change our cars when they reach three years old, and go for another new one - hence having had 17 new cars.

Agreed, my monthly payments may even go down! <fingers crossed>

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links