Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wind Deflectors

Cparks95

How good is the fit of the G3 and Heko on the new Aygo? Are they snug enough without using the clips?

I did not have to use the clips, but mines the last of the MK1

How good is the fit of the G3 and Heko on the new Aygo? Are they snug enough without using the clips?

Mine is a 2010 and the G3 fit very snugly - I don't think I really needed to use the clips, but as they were in the box I did put a couple in each side.

ive got heko and theyre awesome in my opinion, been on a while now and still look mint and havent had any issues at all and best of all thy're cheap )

I've ordered a Heko set today and should have them by next week.

I've never bothered with wind deflectors before, but hopefully they'll be useful and limit the amount of water that pours into the car when it's raining and you open the window.

• 2 weeks later...

Any tips on how to remove them, particular the edges that have the adhesive on them?

I think I'm going to return them.

ive got the heko set on mine, perfect fit, no wind rumble and water doesnt come pouring in when its raining and they also look good! you wont be dissapointed

I like how they look and the benefits they should bring, but I've decided I don't want to use them.

the window rubbers shrink and expand over time, pull the window channel rubber down squeeze it together really tight and refit, do it until the window feels tight when it closes with the defector in, leave the windows closed for a day or so and the rubbers will adjust to suit and everything will be hunky dory!

when i fitted mine they did that so i did the above then put the car in the spray booth on bake for 15 mins and they have been perfect and never had a problem at all

Had anybody used the Heko and G3 ones?

If so, are the parts of the G3 ones that go into the window channel thinner than the Heko ones?

Had anybody used the Heko and G3 ones?

If so, are the parts of the G3 ones that go into the window channel thinner than the Heko ones?

let me guess the window is catching? i put G3 in mine and drivers side was perfect no clips needed the passenger one nearly knocked the window from its tracks (catching at the front dragging the window forward) as it was too tight. so i helped it up keeping it level and left it shut for two days and they now fit perfectly the window doesn't catch or anything.

Do the G3 ones have any adhesive strips on them to help keep them against the rubber seals?

Do the G3 ones have any adhesive strips on them to help keep them against the rubber seals?

nope but if you get the G3 ones i recommend using the clips and leaving the windows up for a minimum of 24 hours

nope but if you get the G3 ones i recommend using the clips and leaving the windows up for a minimum of 24 hours

How many clips do you get with the G3? I only got four with the Heko and probably needed a couple more for a better fit.

Heko only supply four clips for the 5 door Aygo.

How many clips do you get with the G3? I only got four with the Heko and probably needed a couple more for a better fit.

i think i got around ten clips with mine