Do Not Sell My Personal Information

stu_C

Hi all

Thought I would pop by and introduce myself, I'm Stuart from Milton Keynes

My other half has only been driving year and a half but unfortunately her little Clio is on its way out and having a horse a small 4x4 was on the cards, for her birthday next month I have got her a 53 plate Rav4 with 54k miles and immaculate condition.

I am picking it up next week (she doesn't know) but I did notice the headlights looked slightly yellow caused by the sun no doubt, is there a good place to get replacement units from?

Also i am looking for black leather interior but wondering how easy it is to replace it?

Hi mate welcome to the club. For less than a tenner you can buy a headlight cleaner/polish from eBay. Mine were exactly the same and once cleaned as good as new all yellow gone. Rav's are brilliant not sure if yours is a petrol or diesel, petrol ones bullet proof with the odd oxygen sensor fault. Four wheel drive in winter superb.

Thanks for the reply

I got her a 2.0 GX, believe it or not the insurance was less than her 1.2 Clio!

The car had a small crack on the rear bumper which the garage said they would sort for me and give it 12 months MOT, once it's back I'll give it a proper clean before my other half sees it :) x

Hi, Welcome to the club... Enjoy :driving:

You can also use toothpaste to remove yellowing on your lights

Hello Stuart - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

As regards headlight cleaning, the following topic may be of some use: http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/146892-headlight-cleaning/?hl=%2Bheadlight+%2Bcleaning