Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Corolla 1.6 Si 4Afe

Toyota105-uk

Hi All,

i was wondering if any one could help,

i have a 1996 toyota corolla 1.6 si - engine 4AFE and i am thinking of upgrading alloys to 16 inch and would also like to upgrade to coil overs and have car lowered to improve vehicle handling. trouble is i do not no a thing about mechanics so not sure how much car would have to be lowered. also can any one tell me where in the uk i can find these coilovers as found a pair on eBay for 399 but they state they are for a toyota corolla E10, not even sure if my car is E10.

any help would be greatly Appreciated.

many thanks

Arron

Hello Arron - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

The Corolla E10 was the first generation Corolla that was made between 1966 and 1970.

The E110 was produced between 1995 and 2000 - so this is the generation yours belongs to.

Should the information on eBay read E110 rather than E10? I would check the listing again and/or contact the seller.

Are these the items - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/For-Toyota-Corolla-E90-E100-E110-AE92-AE111-88-99-Adj-Coilover-Shock-Absorber-/221291323432

thanks for the reply mike, the ones i was looking at were actually http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321362129491?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

i emailed the seller and they where not very helpful all they said to me if its an e10 it should fit