Do Not Sell My Personal Information

*need Help/advice* Corolla E11 Front Left Shock Broken

JackStanced(e11)Corolla

bought a corolla a month back and have snapped the front left shock since , these shocks are aftermarket as the car was fitted with coilovers the coilover assembly and spring is fine just the shock is broken apart does anyone know of any place that sells single coilovers of any brand i dont mind mixing, or does anyone know a place that repairs shocks or a method for repairing them as i wont buy another set really stuck and confused any help appreciated

Don't know where you are, but it depends what part of your shock is broken and to be honest what brand it is. If you're getting one rebuilt you may as well get them both done, and re-valved.

• Like 1

same as yourself im from galway any spots or lads around that do them ?, 3/4 the length of the shock is snapped from the other side if ya know what i mean , yeah the other sides grand just had a bad blowout on the front left and broke a shock and 2 lug nuts , but money isnt a problem once im not paying the price of a full set

These are the ones that are on it

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/For-Toyota-Corolla-E90-E100-E110-88-99-Adj-Damper-Coil-Coilovers-Coilover-RPF-/141116574183?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20db3409e7