Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 (Green) Front Bumper L/h

Olde Dog

Hello, and thank you for allowing me to post on your site - I am in need of assistance sourcing a left hand front bumber panel (2003 - green) - this in honesty is for my Mother in Law who owns the Rav4 / 3 door / automatic - someone has run into her stationary car and broken the bumper off, and I am trying to assist in repairing it for her. This is a genuine request, so any info, advice, part number or code, compatible years etc would be greatly appreciated - thank you in advance for any assistance offered ...

The bumper panel is in one piece across the front of the car. It comes in primer so would need to be painted in the correct colour. Rather than a new panel from Toyota - you may well be able to find a 2nd hand panel.

See details of bumper removal here

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/129473-how-do-i-remove-front-bumper-on-42-rav/

... thank you Raistlin - have done so - thank you also, gjnorthall, but it is the left hand side bumper that needs replacing, not the whole front bumper, but your response is greatly appreciated nonetheless ...

What exactly do you mean by LH bumper? The bumper panel is a single panel which goes across the front of the car - it sounds as if you're talking about something different. Are you talking about the extended wheel arch on the LH side (if your model is fitted with extended arches?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links