Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Badges..?

V3nom

I saw on a accessories list that you can get blacked out Toyota badges for the front of the car. Does anyone know if you're able to get blacked out badges for the rear of the car such as the 'Toyota' and 'Aygo' lettering?

Or is it only the front Badge that you can get?

if the badges are smooth then why dont you vinyl wrap them, you can get the wrap off eBay at a good price

I tried plasti dip but it doesn't want to adhere to the badges? So got some new ones and will rough them up a little and try again.

Sent from my iPhone using Toyota OC

Use acid etch primer once you have rubbed them with a scotchbrite pad, then two coats of black

• 3 weeks later...

I want to satin black my badges too - the front one and the rear 'TOYOTA' and 'AYGO' ones. I am assuming the rears are just stuck on like the bootlid one (which I removed) but am I right in thinking that the front one needs a bit of work to get off? Like the bumper etc?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links