Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Rav4 Haynes Manual

DAVEXT5

Is anyone frustrated that you can't get a UK Haynes Manual past 2006 for your RAV4?

I have emailed them and they say they only do a US petrol version and frankly I don't get why. I'm not a mechanic but would like a bit more knowledge on the in's-and-out's of my 2007 XT5.

You can pay per hour to access the genuine Toyota workshop manuals and you're free to download what you want.

I downloaded the Yaris manuals and found them excellent. VERY detailed technically with excellent drawings.

If you do decide to go that route, you need to be very organised and set up sub directories for the multitude of files you will download as there is no point in paying for time and not using it.

I ended up downloading several in parallel as the download appeared to be server limited for each file: my broadband could run faster than the download speed.

You can pay per hour to access the genuine Toyota workshop manuals and you're free to download what you want.

Yes I am aware of this,

This was exactly the same with the 4.2 model. You could get a US version well before the UK one came out. However , the UK one is mostly based on an LHD version. That's life....

This was exactly the same with the 4.2 model. You could get a US version well before the UK one came out. However , the UK one is mostly based on an LHD version. That's life....

That's life!!!!!!!

We all sound very British when we just except that hey we can't get it here so why bother.

• 3 months later...

I have just bought a Rav 4 and been looking for a 2006> Haynes manual but i guess that's the rason why i can't find one then

Haynes do a manual for your Rav provided it's a petrol model. It's aimed at the 2.0l USA model so will be fine for lots of maintenance type jobs but it needs to be borne in mind that there are specification difference between UK and USA models. Similar manuals can also be found on CD for about £5 with the same proviso about specification differences.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HAYNES-OWNERS-WORKSHOP-MANUAL-TOYOTA-RAV4-96-10-USA-92082-/230962852936?pt=UK_CarParts_Vehicles_Manuals_Litterature_ET&hash=item35c6757448