Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sound! Bass!

breezer

Hey, getting my amp wired up2moro, to power my subwoofer! Its a 2 channel one, so does this mean that i can power a sub and 2 6by9s off it?? Thinking of making my own rear shelf and puttin sum 6by9s in. I like making my own stuff :thumbsup: lol! jus finished making my own sub box, looks alright!!

yes you can unless the sub is bridged over the two channels

yeah, i made my own shelf for my 6x9s, it saves u an absolute fortune. I was quoted somethin like £90 for a stelph shelf. I told them where to go. It must have cost me around £30 to make it. £5 for the MDF and £25 for the carpet which i have only used half of.

Anyway enjoy the music B)

chris

Lol! Im in the mood for making things. Just this second completed making the sub box, canny gud if i do say so myself! cost me £6 for wood and £6 for carpet off eBay! more carpet on the way, gona get sum thin wood, cut the same size as boot mat, cover it in the carpet and lay down! also gona get anutha bit and cut same shape as my back seats, and cover it, so evrythings matched! then onto the shelf! u got ne pix chris? only one iv seen like that is on a german site :thumbsup:

yeah sure, ill have to take some tomoz now, before i go to work as its goin a little dark now. how do i post pics on here if im just a standard member? :help:

I made my own shelf shelf i post some pics up, if i know how?

I paid £7.00 for the MDF at B&Q and £7.49 for the Acoustic Carpet on eBay.

Cool! Get sum1 who knows how to to post em! or email them to moi

future_breeze2k4@hotmail.com

cheaz :thumbsup:

Doesnt matter mate, just figured it out now, ive got my self a website to put them on now. So will put them on tomorrow night.

laterz :thumbsup:

Im after some sony xplod 6by9s when this shelfs done, anything over 350w :D Hopefully around 500, be good then ;)

the xplods are ok Speakers,

I spent ages listening to allsorts of Speakers and getting advice down at the ICE ranch.

However, in comparison to alpine or pioneer they are not as good.

CEL or MHS can do some alpines,pionner,infinity for a good price

i got infinity 6903I model ones got them 4 £50 from Halfords they where £100 but they where on special offer. so i brought them. there not to bad

Infinity 6903I - 300 watt max - 100 watt rms - 3 way Speakers.

yes i know the ones, white arent they.

I had a listen in a shop and they sounded good. Little too basey for my liking, so i went for the pioneers which has a more rounded sound.

but still, for 49,99, not a bad deal at all

the xplods are ok speakers,

However, in comparison to alpine or pioneer they are not as good.

But they look the s**t!

Mine are here:

My 6x9's!

Go on, find a better lookin pair of Speakers!

Cheers :thumbsup:

not disputing looks mate, but if you're gonna stick um under some carpet, then looks dont mean anything

IMHO, I much prefer Infinity speakers...

good choice im on the way to full infinity

yes i know the ones, white arent they.

I had a listen in a shop and they sounded good. Little too basey for my liking, so i went for the pioneers which has a more rounded sound.

but still, for 49,99, not a bad deal at all

yeah i had a look and listen of the pioneer ones in halford but they where out of my price range. the treble was really clear and wasn't to bassy. real nice Speakers :)

hi guys

sorry i forgot to take some pics before i went to work this morn, will work on gettin them on here tomoz. im day off so more a a chance of me doin it.

Just so u know i've go Infinity reference 6x9's with apline 12" sub and phoenix gold amp

laterz

you probably got the same 6x9 as me the Infinity reference 6903I if you have what do you think of them?